Votes: 18 72.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

drpsiva

Re: reliance power ipo - time 2 make big bucks

Hi ,

I am Planning to buy reliance IPO shares..

As a retail investor what is the maximum number of shares I can buy,
I am Planning to buy for 10 lakhs worth of shares whether I can buy that much as retail investor ,and i will get the 20 Rs discount for all.

ur information will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance:)
A retail invester can buy shares up to 1 lakh only.a high networth individual(HNI) can buy above one lakh. to my knowledge HNI donot get any discount.seniors correct me if i am wrong.

Last edited:

mahesh2007

Guys,

I would be subscribing much hyped reliance Power IPO and would like to invest more than 1 lakh eventually falling under HNI's category. My questions is will HNI's too get the 5 % discount as retail investors?

Thanks
Lijju
try to aplly the issue in 2 or more name's of family members to avail the discount.
After QIB category retail bidders shall be getting maximum chunk of the issue.

Future Capital IPO and ICICIDirect

Will the future capital IPO be listed in iciciDirect on friday?

right now there are several ipo's available in the market but I dont see any IPOs listed in iciciDirect. why is it so?

Please reply. Thanks.

Re: Future Capital IPO and ICICIDirect

I am new to investing and planning to go for Reliance ipo and future ipo. I opened account in icici , however i don't see any ipo offering at this time. May be its not started yet.

Reliance Power Allotment!!

Hi to all of you :)

Well, I hold 68 shares of Reliance Energy. So, I am confused as to how many shares of Reliance Power will be alloted to shareholders of REL.

Some, six months back RPL have applied for Face Value of Rs. 2 But now its Rs. 10

As per my gathered info, Anil Ambani holds 508 crore shares of Reliance Power in all. REL have got 24 crores shares in all.
Thus,

24 REL equals 508 RPL
So, 1REL 22 RPL

But I think that there's something wrong in the story.
Think!!!!

1 REL = Reliance Energy Holdings + Reliance Power Holdings

Now even if the issue price of RPL is arrived @ 405 Then
1 REL = Reliance Power Holdings + (22 * 405 )
= Reliance Power Holdings + 8910

:eek::eek:
What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 REL = 8910+++

is it possible:eek:
Please Help me.

Amit Kinkar

hi guys,
i heard the lot size of Reliance power ipo is 15...
if a retail investor bids for 15 lots (15 * 15 = 225 shares) the net value is 225 * 450 = Rs 1,01,250. (> 1 lakh)
so a retail investor can bid for 14 lots at the max ... 14 * 15 = 210 shares....
with the part-payment option excersised, 25 % of Rs 450 = Rs 112.5...
so inititially during the bid the retail investor pays Rs.112.5 * 210 = Rs.23625
the remaining Rs.70875 will have to be payed in due course of time ( assuming all shares are alloted )

Am i right ?
does the discount of Rs 20 for retail investors come to play if part payment is excersised ?
Is there any lock-in period for part-payment option...if so how long ?