are YOU applying for Future capital IPO

• Yes

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Experts
i had a question, last time i applied for religare ipo, i came to know later that no shares were allocated to me as it was over booked ? so i want to know how to ensure that you do get the shares of the ipo ? is it a timing involved here too ? when to apply to get the shares for sure as everybody is gunning for reliance power ?

Re: reliance power ipo - time 2 make big bucks

Guys..

am new to apply ing in IPO..

I have the following query

To enable large participation by retail investors, Reliance Power will offer a discount of Rs 20 per share to the retail investors, i.e. approximately 5% of the issue price....
That means..the bidding price wil be 450-20=430 for me (retail investor)

So what does then the partial payment option offer ..which also says t hat I can bid for 115 per equity share

I mean what is the difference between the statements 1 and 2. Can you please clarify

Regards,
Suresh
Suresh,

430 is the MRP per share ;)
115 is the down payment. Rest (430 minus 115) will be recovered from you on/after allotment.

Vivek

Re: reliance power ipo - time 2 make big bucks

Hi ,

I am Planning to buy reliance IPO shares..

As a retail investor what is the maximum number of shares I can buy,
I am Planning to buy for 10 lakhs worth of shares whether I can buy that much as retail investor ,and i will get the 20 Rs discount for all.

ur information will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance:)

If my wife and myself has two different demat accounts, seperate bank accounts and even seperate brokers, can we both apply for the IPO seperately? However, the addresses provided are the same. Secondly, can they reject our application for the same?

Please advice masters!

Hi jitendra.borole
So if a person has 1 lakh to invest he can apply for 14 lots.
1 lot=15 shares
So 14 lots=14*15 shares=210 shares applied for ..
Actual alloted all (assume-rare case) ..so actual investment = 210*450(max considered) = 94500.
Am I right ..?
Raju

Yes right you are.

If my wife and myself has two different demat accounts, seperate bank accounts and even seperate brokers, can we both apply for the IPO seperately? However, the addresses provided are the same. Secondly, can they reject our application for the same?

Please advice masters!
yes you can apply separately... same address is not a concern...:cool:

Please advice masters!
if u have two different accounts with two different names,
Then u can apply through both.

But if u apply from More than one account with the same name,
Your application will be rejected.

Thanx

Experts
i had a question, last time i applied for religare ipo, i came to know later that no shares were allocated to me as it was over booked ? so i want to know how to ensure that you do get the shares of the ipo ? is it a timing involved here too ? when to apply to get the shares for sure as everybody is gunning for reliance power ?
Obviously this Ipo will also get over subscribed.
U can not predict the Subscription details