are YOU applying for Future capital IPO

• Yes

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: RPL IPO Status

when the sares of RPL allotted will be transferred to respective demat accounts.i am asking this beause i have not received theses share in my demat account as yet
I have also the same problem,
As per IPOstatus on www.karvy.com, I have been alloted 17 shares
but I have not received these shares in my Demat Account (in Indiabulls),
So I cant sell on the day of listing :mad:

What I should do ??

bjj9126
(Prakash)

Re: Truth of Reliance Power IPO - JANTA KO BEVAKOOF SAMAJAH RAKHA HAI

Woody Dorsey's words :

Since market themes are always in motion we have to be aware that they become quite fashionable for a quarter or more and then fall out of favor. Thus, the investment themes that portfolio managers are talking about today may become as pass as that formerly hot handbag of last season.
Nothing in particular ever repeats exactly but the principles always repeat almost exactly.

Nothing is sacred. There are no absolutes.

Reliance Power debuts below issue price

Dont follow the money; follow the hand behind the money. Observe everything, believe nothing, and invest only on the basis of the behavioral errors of others.

These are not my words.

Raju.

RSI

Re: Truth of Reliance Power IPO - JANTA KO BEVAKOOF SAMAJAH RAKHA HAI

This is the joke I received on my mobile today (obviously RPOWER was at Rs. 395/- at that point of time). I am quotig the entire joke without any alteration. It is

"If u see dhirubhai photo he has his two fingers on face suggest that beware of these two"

Reliance Power- refund?????

hi friends ,
any idea by when is one expected to get the refund from the reliance power IPO. some people i know have got it back but i havent . :confused:
thanks in advance!!

Re: Reliance Power- refund?????

hiiiiiiiiii

me also yar (kerala)...lots of people didnt get....chq coming throu. post i think it will take time...me also waiting for that...any kerala people got refund chq throu. post pls inform..

rgds
yasin.......

Re: Reliance Power- refund?????

hiiiiiiiiii

me also yar (kerala)...lots of people didnt get....chq coming throu. post i think it will take time...me also waiting for that...any kerala people got refund chq throu. post pls inform..

rgds
yasin.......
For me, (in case of Mundra Port IPO) it took 2 weeks after the listing day to get the refund order by registered post to Kochi and then again 4 days to credit the amount to ICICI bank... So it seems like total 3 weeks after listing... So don't worry...

Impact of Rel Power IPO failure on Reliance shares: Discussion forum

Has yesterdays failed reliance power IPO shaken up the investor confidence on Reliance group by companies.
Its a shame the fight between two brothers to become more richer than the other is slowly ruining the reputation of relaince what the Great DhiruBhai Ambani had painstakingly built over 30 odd years. If one looks at the pricing of Rel Power IPO which was Rs. 450 (Eventhough experts were of the view right pricing would have been around Rs. 300). It was such that Anil Ambani overtakes Mukesh Ambani in terms of wealth.
Also transfer of some business from REL to Rel Power was unethical on part or Anil because it was at the expense of REL shareholders. Although SEBI took some time to give go Ahead to Rel Power IPO it should have acted tough to protect the millions of shareholders and people who invest in Stock markets. In US this kind of thing would not have happened and if anybody tried to do he would be in Jail. But this is INDIA. Their is always a chalta hai Attitude.

Also If you look at the Crash in Indian Markets, somehow Rel Power IPO was one of the reasons. When Subscirption was going on Markets crashed and took a downturn. Again when Listing was on it crashed further taking the Markets into new lows. In this process I am sure Lot of people have lost huge amount of money. What are the market regulators doing. What is SEBI chairman Mr. Damodaran doing.

Anyway I am concluding by hoping that this would be a lesson to Ambani brothers to understand that they should stop quarelling and outdoing each other but work for upholding the Great DhiruBhai Ambani's reputation and ofcourse getting back investors trust.

Hope they listen and wish them good luck because they running out of time.

Share your views.

Last edited: