are YOU applying for Future capital IPO

• Yes

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: reliance ipo helppp

my 1st application was of 1 lakh rupee(full payment)
and second was of 5 lakhs...where the things have actually gone wrong??

Re: Reliance Power IPO today i got my money back

If you presume that you've been allocated shares by RPower, then in icicidirect you have to manually allocate your demat shares (in icicidirect.com).. go to demat allocation and see there if shares are present or not. you have to manually add them to your portfolio.

also you can see your icicibank account (not icicidirect.com) and in the demat section, you'll see your shares (if any)

Hi,
My elder brother face this problem.He applied for repl in his account and his wife account also but he get 17 share in his wife account only.
He applied for 225 share in both account..
What is problem ?...

Which category did you apply in for the 5lakh shares? You need to immediately call up the Karvy guys or your broker and get things clarified since only two days left for the listing. You can check the Karvy site for allotment status to check whether any shares have been allotted to you. If not, you can call on 18003454001 for refund status enquiry.

the 5 lakh one i applied in non institutional category...i tried the site but once it showed me some error n some other day it says the application no does not exist....n m even trying to call karvy guys but it says busy all the time....i m thinking to call up the registar office in hyderabad....what do u think i should do???

Re: Truth of Reliance Power IPO - JANTA KO BEVAKOOF SAMAJAH RAKHA HAI

> Sanjay123 wrote:

> Reliance invested 2000 crores to get 200 crore shares?
> People invest 11000 crores to get only 28 crore shares?

I think on Monday, Feb 11 people will recollect what you said earlier.
SEBI/Company affairs/ Whoever is authorized should step in and reduce the number of shares allotted earlier to ADAG for their Rs 2000 crore investment to 5.09 crores instead of the 200 crores they hold now. If this is done then

ADAG invest Rs 2000 crore to get 5.09 crore shares
Others invest Rs 11000 crore to get 28 crore shares

and the game is fair. Such a step will not affect the companies development plans anyway because the money invested is not reduced. But it will prevent ADAG from claiming being rich by dipping into someone else money.

Last week I read that pre IPO discounted allocation to Private Equity players is under scanner. In the case of Reliance Power the promoters have been given the shares at a discount of 1/45.

Maybe there is a restriction on the promoters not being able to sell their shares for some time. In case of Reliance power the promoters should not be allowed to sell their 200 crore shares for 3 years at least when the production starts from their power plants.

So either the 200 crore shares of the promoters should be frozen for 3 years or they should be reduced to 5.09 crores and allowed to trade.

Last edited:
Re: RPL IPO Status

when the sares of RPL allotted will be transferred to respective demat accounts.i am asking this beause i have not received theses share in my demat account as yet

Re: Truth of Reliance Power IPO - JANTA KO BEVAKOOF SAMAJAH RAKHA HAI

Nobody think who is fooling who but people invest for making money.
and this time is very crucial. because in hope of making money one might loose.
hope on 11th itself price does not go below 430:( as many feels this.
HNI will loose alot. becuase they have borrowed money from banks at huge interest rate and if price does not touch RS1000 then they will make loss( calculating bank interest) and this is a big issue will it be possible for operators to manipulate with reliance power? and that also at this time?

i am sure all those who got some will be prepared to sell it on 11th itself. atleast retail investors.

and if we loose now will we invest again in ADAG 2 new IPO's?