are YOU applying for Future capital IPO

• Yes

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Reliance Power IPO Payment Option

Well .. The retail segment is expected to be oversubscribed by more than four times .. So if you have applied for 1 lakh worth of shares and you get 1 / 4 worth of shares (say 25K worth) , you have already paid that money (as application money ), so you'll be able to sell on the listing day itself .. But if you get more shares alloted than your application money, then you wont be able to sell the shares on listing day ..
By the looks, its not possible that everyone will get the full quantity of shares that they've applied so it makes more sense to put less money ( 25 k ) now as the shares alloted willl be more or less around this price only .. so you'll be able to sell on the listing day itself ..

Re: reliance IPO

Hi Nonstopkaran,
Yes if you make part payment then with in 12 days from the date of listing u need to pay the balance amount. Also u will have your share put in your demat after 24 days. So you CANNOT sell roughly around a month time after listing.

Hi TinTin05,
Yes there are advantages, if you pay full you get 20/- discount on each share u buy.Also as explained above you need not wait for 24+ days for selling your share once listed.

Regards
prakash
All the retail application is eligible for the Rs.20/- discount whether you pay in full or part. Also, if you get shares of total value less than the money which you have already paid, this will be treated as fully paid shares and you can sell on the same day.

Re: RePL IPO: Retail portion subscribed only 1.4 times

Reliance Power IPO Retail portion will surely get oversubscribed by around 9 times with number of applicants crossing 36 lacs.Many intelligent analysts would doubt the premium asked,listing prospects and so on--- but the fact remains that it is better to go with the public leaving aside the fundamentals.

again, your shares will be credited your demat a/c after 21 days of listing. so ppl who were thinking to earn something on the first day now have to wait for 21 days (correct me, if wrong).

People usually apply on the last day of application period.
Simply because that way your money isn't blocked for additional 3 days...

People are already pulling out money from the markets for IPO and good that market is undergoing the required correction. 5% correction is done if market closes 500 below today...
5% more is required...

Guys, looking at the previous IPO subscription and their subscription. Reliance Power is getting subscribe at very high rate. I feel it will get subscribed more than 100 times. Wait for last day. Initially I made mind to invest huge amount in this issue, but that again based on Subscription. Now it looks I will not subscribe for it, no point in invest huge and get very less allotment. Comapany need another 3-5 years to deliver output. Its just hipe in the market. Within 15 to 20 days stock price will be close to 450 or less than that. Be careful guys and consider all the factors before investing.... no regret later. Don't go behind words... do your own study and take your own decision...

hi Ecko,

The listing gain means---

There are chances that IPO listing price will be high on the day of listing and if you have IPO with you ..you can sell at the same day and can get those listing gain which might not be available later as price might go down later..

hope this makes it clear to you about listing gain....

so its simple for you as you are not bother of making listing gains that is selling on the day its listed. as their is a possibility that it would go day high to even double the IPO.

Earlier in the DLF the story was different I applied for the part payment mode and fortunately all the share were allocated then i paid the remaining when i received the notic.. But i realy don't like the processing. Hope things are improved and they can provide payment through icicidirect.

so its simple for you as you are not bother of making listing gains that is selling on the day its listed. as their is a possibility that it would go day high to even double the IPO.

Earlier in the DLF the story was different I applied for the part payment mode and fortunately all the share were allocated then i paid the remaining when i received the notic.. But i realy don't like the processing. Hope things are improved and they can provide payment through icicidirect.
Hi,
In case of full-payment, how long does it take to get the refund amount after the allotment. Any idea. Will I be getting the remaining money within atleast the listing day.? Please share your prev exp. I am using sharekhan and I am applying through online.

Thanks,

RePL: Grey market premium slips from 400 to 280

Hi,

Heres the article from ET which says that grey market premium for RePL has gone down from 400 day before opening of IPO to 280 as of today. In addition to that Retail portion till end of 2nd day is subscribed only 2.6 times. Even if ane of the FII or HNI withdraws thier application, allotment would be much more than expected and hence listing gains cannot be made for those applying with part payment option.

Although, for long term investor, there is no need to very, Please be alert if applying in more quantities with part payment option for listing gains.

----------------------

MUMBAI: Shrinking grey market premium in the Reliance Power issue, as a result of the bearish mood in the market in the past two sessions, is prompting investors in the non-institutional category to reduce their exposure to the issue. According to market sources, the grey market premium has now slipped to Rs 280, compared to Rs 320 on Tuesday and is way below the price of Rs 400 it had been commanding last week.

Many HNIs are said to have informed non-banking finance companies that they will not be requiring the entire lot of funds that they had initially committed to borrow. If the premium in the grey market narrows down, it would mean lower gains on the day of listing.

For those looking to booking profit immediately on listing this could be a loss making proposition because the listing price has to be significantly higher to cover the cost of borrowed funds. But this could be a boon to some other investors, who are taking a slightly longer-term view on the stock.

If one section of investors pull out, others are likely to get higher allotments. Should the market bounce back around the time of listing, these investors stand to earn higher profits. A day before the Reliance Power issue opened, the premium was hovering at Rs 380, more than 80% over the upper price band. Sensing this interest among retail and high net worth investors, banks and finance houses (many of which are arms of brokerages) have lined up for funding subscription.

Happy Investing