• Yes

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
reliance IPO

hi all,
what does this mean " reliance power fully subscribed in the first few minutes of opening". does that mean that we cannot apply for it anymore?:confused:please give your views!
regards
moneyshah

hi Jitendra,
PLease explain this w.r.t Reliance IPO buy:
[This is what I saw in ICICIDirect]
Retail:

Option 1:
Amount payable on application is the part payment amount irrespective of the Bids.
Amount to be debited highest value from among the three bids, which would be
(No.of shares) X (Amount payable on application) irrespective of the Bids.

Option2:

Payment amount will be the highest amount from the three bids i.e 100% of Bid.

Thanks in advance

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi Jitendra,
PLease explain this w.r.t Reliance IPO buy:
[This is what I saw in ICICIDirect]
Retail:

Option 1:
Amount payable on application is the part payment amount irrespective of the Bids.
Amount to be debited highest value from among the three bids, which would be
(No.of shares) X (Amount payable on application) irrespective of the Bids.

Option2:

Payment amount will be the highest amount from the three bids i.e 100% of Bid.

Thanks in advance

Re: Future Capital IPO and ICICIDirect

hi, how the money is refunded? Is it credited back directly or thgey will send us the cheque?

pls inform,

regards
Satish

Re: reliance IPO

you can apply.

generally IPOs get subscribed multiple number of times than it's total size.
at the time of allotment, some rules are applied and people get less number of shares than their actual applied number. this is done so as to ensure most number of people get shares from IPO.
e.g. for RPL, if you apply for full lot which is 210 shares in retail category. chances are that you will get upto 5-10% or 10-20 shares.
Rules for allotment are not fixed. But in most cases, applying for the full amount (1lakh for retail) has more chances of getting shares.

That means its will oversubscribe muliple times. Definitely you can apply for it now also. Only think is share allotment to u will be in proportion to you. Very simple example.... if u r applying for 100 share and issue oversubscribes 4 times, then you may get 100/4 share that is 25 shares alloed to you. IF it will get super subscribes like 100 times then in that case it will be lottary system.... :) wish you all the best moneyshah....

Hi,
In case of Reliance Power IPO, there is an option of making Part Payment and Full Payment.
Is there any advantage of making Full Payment instead of making Part Payment?

Regards,
Tintin

i hava query

if i am buying in part payment, is it possible for me to sell the stock on the listing day.

many saying that it will take atleast 3 weeks to settle out all the refund and one can sell his alloted shares only after that. is it so.