Regular Income From Markets. Risk Free. Takes no Time

If today Nifty moves further 2% from here, will it be UP or DOWN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jamit_05

Value has increased to 150.... that is only 12 points.... waiting advisable. Lets be alert tomorrow morning for a gap up... and hence a sharp spike in the cost.... an apt opportunity to sell...

jamit_05

An interesting situation has presented itself, yet again.

We can either dump our current pair at 12 profit and buy 49/51 at a very practical cost of 133. This means, we open an opportunity for another gain of 10 to 15 points.

Or, continue with this trade and see where it takes us. It could reach the Trailing Stop stage and earn us well like last week bumper trade.

jamit_05

The solution to this situation lies in the reason the trade was taken.

I intended to formulate a strategy which would give me regular risk free income. A strategy which would perform better than any portfolio of stocks.

In that light, I should take the 12 point profit. And embark upon a new trade.

One might ask, then why not exit at lesser profit for more surety?
Simple, to balance losses. I project my loss to be around Rs.15... base of 120 (absolute worst case). So, my profit should be about Rs.15.

jamit_05

This method WILL double my money in 10 trades!! Phenomenal success for any standards.

All of the last 4 trades have been successful, giving a return of 40% in three weeks!!

I am beginning to like this method very much. Have been increasing position size with each successful trade.

jamit_05

Bumper profits....

Am immensely happy to make this announcement.

Earned.... 157-139 = 18 profit from the last trade... that is about 14%

We are on a winning streak.... !!

Took a new trade of 49/51 pair at the cost of 131.35; The cost is juicy. Looking for to exit it before Friday close.... :)

Hope you guys are reaping benefits too... :)

gurmy.

Re: Bumper profits....

Took a new trade of 49/51 pair at the cost of 131.35; The cost is juicy. Looking for to exit it before Friday close.... :)

great going bro........

keep it up

soft_trader

Will you please mention which pairs you have bought, I mean i strike prices, and your target?

jamit_05

Will you please mention which pairs you have bought, I mean i strike prices, and your target?

the pair of 4900 PE and 5100 CE, it is still a good buy at 134.

Target 150;
SL 120;

an even 1:1 deal... with empirical probability (from last 4 trades) of 100% of success !! :) Just kidding. Nothing is 100% that is why we have the SL and Position Sizing.

jamit_05

We need to give credit where it is due. Last 4 trades have been successful mainly because of the following reasons:

1) We have avoided buying high. By waiting for the excess cost to shed out. Excess cost is made up of volatility and tilt. We chose to purchase only when both are chipped out. Plus, we have our calculation for the base. Which is a good reference, like the North Star to a sailor.

2) Our exits are humble, hence easily achievable. Loss booking at Friday EOD. No disputing that.

3) We do not face any resistance from technical patterns or resistance levels. We are playing a completely different game here.

If one keeps in mind these foundations, then he is bound to go stellar. Of course! the market is very dynamic and the "base" calculations, volatility meters and the whole works keep changing from month to month. A trader is, hence, required to be cautious, mature and alert. He is required to always keep a margin of safety in making a purchase.