Regular Income From Markets. Risk Free. Takes no Time

If today Nifty moves further 2% from here, will it be UP or DOWN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jamit_05

Our purchase at 134 is a great bargain... look forward to exiting it at any decent profit tomorrow; as and how the trailing stop permits.

Good going Jamit.
Just a word of caution... The worst enemy of a successful Trader is over confidence. You success rate is great but always be aware that the best of traders can ruin themselves with over confidence. Markets have a bad habit of getting at you when you are going great guns with confidence or over confidence.. be aware of that and be prepared for that... if you can handle the bad times you will be there to milk or looking at your success rate i should say "Paneer" the good times.

VK

reachjj

jamit_05, a very good trading technique to make consistent money. Thanks for that...

But can you please explain how to find the base price (low where we should try to buy) for each week. Couldn't really understand that part.

Thanks

jamit_05

Good going Jamit.
Just a word of caution... The worst enemy of a successful Trader is over confidence. You success rate is great but always be aware that the best of traders can ruin themselves with over confidence. Markets have a bad habit of getting at you when you are going great guns with confidence or over confidence.. be aware of that and be prepared for that... if you can handle the bad times you will be there to milk or looking at your success rate i should say "Paneer" the good times.

VK
Tks for the word-up. That is the most important part.

I know things will turn lopsided one of these days. But, I am guessing, in this method only one of five trades will go sour. It is so because

1) We exit quick.. the first chance we get..you will see most of the exits come with a day.
2) We buy after sharp corrections. We are pretty greedy at that.

I would urge the traders to take VKs word much seriously and invest only a small amount to start with. An amount which you can afford to entirely lose.

We have to be doubly cautious here because we do not have a firm bail out plan, since we never needed it.

Last edited:

jamit_05

jamit_05, a very good trading technique to make consistent money. Thanks for that...

But can you please explain how to find the base price (low where we should try to buy) for each week. Couldn't really understand that part.

Thanks

As you see, I have gone wrong in getting the precise base, week after week... yet the trades have been successful.

Base is only a guide. Watch for each weeks price corrections. Current weeks base will be 20-30 points lower than last weeks.

hmp

Indeed! Very good thread.Pl, keep it up.Can you ellaborate more on finding bottom I mean base price & how to track it?