Regular Income From Markets. Risk Free. Takes no Time

If today Nifty moves further 2% from here, will it be UP or DOWN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gurmy.

Re: Futures Trades.

in futures trading, i will start with a live ex. In money managment, which is what i think brings regular income in trading.

I will start with a sum of rs.50000; till it doubles i will continue posting the trades.

This will highlight the most important features of a successful trading method.

1) a plan in position sizing and money management.
2) importance of pschology.
waiting eagerly

jamit_05

PS and MM

Position Sizing and Money Management Plan.

I will distribute the sum of Rs.50000/= in 10 parts. Hence, Rs.5000 will be risk per trade (R)

Furthermore, I will calculate nett profits of all trades at EOD. Will divide it, too, in 10 parts. And add it to the above (R); With only one condition: After a losing trade I will not reduce the Position Size. In other words, position size can only increase, never decrease.

Simple!!

I am hoping that by the end of it the emphasis on the Trading Method will reduce.

jamit_05

The 50/53 shorted pair is now at 96; Giving us a profit of 119-96 = Rs. 23 ... i.e. 19%

A good time to cover... The price is also near the base so i do not expect a drastic fall.
Today is also a Thursday, it has a tendency to go big...

In conclusion, it is a good time as any to take all profit on the shorted pair.

You are absolutely right....the two things you mentioned are the pivots on which the whole trading success depends....will be a great learning experience with real time trades...looks like you have heard the wishes of wanna be traders like me. Thanks for the time and effort you are going to put in to teach us.

Regards
Ravinder

The 50/53 shorted pair is now at 96; Giving us a profit of 119-96 = Rs. 23 ... i.e. 19%

A good time to cover... The price is also near the base so i do not expect a drastic fall.
Today is also a Thursday, it has a tendency to go big...

In conclusion, it is a good time as any to take all profit on the shorted pair.
Amit,
your percentage return calculation is wrong, u should calculate on the rupee risked (margin blocked) for selling the options rather than the credit received