Regular Income From Markets. Risk Free. Takes no Time

If today Nifty moves further 2% from here, will it be UP or DOWN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jamit_05

If folks are interested I could go ahead and post the LIVE trades in Futures also. They too have the same features... Regular income, fairly reliable since strike rate is good. With an aggressive Position Size method, money could be doubled in a fairly short number of trades....

Futures trades will be about one or two a day...

PS: What would make it interesting is: At least 20 traders following the trades and adding their inputs and provide any valuable optimizations.

Last edited:

healthraj

If folks are interested I could go ahead and post the LIVE trades in Futures also. They too have the same features... Regular income, fairly reliable since strike rate is good. With an aggressive Position Size method, money could be doubled in a fairly short number of trades....

Futures trades will be about one or two a day...

PS: What would make it interesting is: At least 20 traders following the trades and adding their inputs and provide any valuable optimizations.
Yes please do...

Hello,

I'm a student. Have an account with zerodha.
right now, making 5% consistently on my small 1L a/c is enough for me.

I am a silent follower of this thread.
Registered to TJ about a few minutes ago to participate in this thread.
Thanks jamit_05 for sharing your knowledge and all others who keeping this thread active.

Hoping to learn more from you all and that to on a more practical way.

Thanks
Sonaam

jamit_05

Amit,

Do u trade Flow method in Futs...?
Well, not entirely. Have a different exit policy and entries too. The objective is also different.

The primary objective of my method is to have a PLUS at the End of the week. Preferably a BIG PLUS. Hence, have devised Trailing Stops and Position Sizing policies.

If I start it here... you will see. But Yes there are shades of the flow meth. in it.

pakatil

Well, not entirely. Have a different exit policy and entries too. The objective is also different.

The primary objective of my method is to have a PLUS at the End of the week. Preferably a BIG PLUS. Hence, have devised Trailing Stops and Position Sizing policies.

If I start it here... you will see. But Yes there are shades of the flow meth. in it.
ok....that is nice.......

I am waiting....:)