Regular Income From Markets. Risk Free. Takes no Time

If today Nifty moves further 2% from here, will it be UP or DOWN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jamit_05

Tomorrow is going to be a day to remember... futures traders be on high alert... take all entries with courage... :) See you on the other side of it with smileys...

Wish I had started a futures thread as well... but i cannot cope up.

jamit_05

We will make a special note of today mornings 100 OTM value... which was 165;

On any given day we will consider the pair cost of the 100 OTM fair if it is as below

165-(no. of days*3%);

meaning, we want a correction of 3% each day. This will give us more confidence in the trade and accordingly we can fine tune the position size.

If the price is drastically off, like it was last week, then we have a reason to be very cautious and not plan to hold the trade for too long.

Lets apply it for a few days and see how it guides us.

Could one of you guys volunteer to keep tab of this formula each day?

That means if the pair value on 20.06.2012 EOD for July 2012 expiry is 165 than on 21.06.2012
The value must be 165-((10days of june+25 days of july)*0.03) i.e 165 - (35 *0.03)

i.e Rs 163.95 ( is it so ..)

jamit_05

Ravinder,

Now that I think about it... the reason taking trades is now easy, because I trust myself that under no circumstances will I put myself in a situation which becomes even slightly unpleasant. Loss on one single or a few trades back to back is routine. In fact, in my futures trading the stop loss orders are always punched...

Intraday trading is a very good exercise.

Last edited: