Regular Income From Markets. Risk Free. Takes no Time

If today Nifty moves further 2% from here, will it be UP or DOWN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jamit_05

Today what will be the best buy for this pair?
Very nice question... that is the sort of conversation that should happen here....

What is the best buy.... best bargain?

Last week this time, proper cost was 127.... now it is 107.... I think 20 point fall is a pretty decent fall. A few more points may shed... buying EOD would mostly be profitable.

jamit_05

jamit, r u going to buy 50-52 pair...@ eod
Definitely.

I have learned from last weeks mistake, hence I will be a little more aggressive in purchase... and buy only after a clear cut correction. And that factor is present.

Last Friday cost was 116, On Monday we shorted at 111... now price is 106. That is a steady decline... meaning prices are definitely not on the higher side... there could be some downward left... but I do not want to wait beyond Wednesday....

I am steadily increasing position size in buys since they have been very successful... whereas for sells I am keeping it to a minimum...

jamit_05

Valuable (Golden) Research.

Hello,

An interesting premise has surfaced in the last few days. I have a strong feeling that traders will be able to successfully and Regularly benefit from it.

Market Research is very interesting. When combined with good trading skills it can become lethal :)

Have been researching over the OHLC data of Nifty of the last year. Out of several usable statistical conclusions, some stood out. These I would like to share.

In the following you will find the summary of the Research and Conclusions.

Summary ONE

The following is the percentage of Mons-Fris that went above/below 80 points from Open for the past 52 weeks.

31, 39, 25, 29, 35;

Conclusion: Tuesday and Friday are highest moving days. Meaning, Tues is way up there with Friday on the high horse.

Summary TWO

Let us take it a step further and combine the days.

The percentage of times when either Thursday or Friday went more than 80 points after Open was a whopping 62%;

Meaning more than twice their individual figures.

Conclusion: If one buys on Wednesday, there is a 62% chance that he will get a chance to exit in profit.

Summary THREE

The percentage of times when either Monday or Tuesday went more than 80 points after Open was 57%;

Still impressive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is only research, an observation. How one makes use of it is a whole different different chapter.

Last edited:

vssoma

Re: Valuable (Golden) Research.

Hello,

An interesting premise has surfaced in the last few days. I have a strong feeling that traders will be able to successfully and Regularly benefit from it.

Market Research is very interesting. When combined with good trading skills it can become lethal :)

Have been researching over the OHLC data of Nifty of the last year. Out of several usable statistical conclusions, some stood out. These I would like to share.

Summary ONE

The following is the percentage of Mons-Fris that went above/below 80 points from Open for the past 52 weeks.

31, 39, 25, 29, 35;

Conclusion: Tuesday and Friday are highest moving days. Meaning, Tues is way up there with Friday on the high horse.

Summary TWO

The percentage of times when either Thursday or Friday went more than 80 points after Open was a whopping 62%;

Conclusion: If one buys on Wednesday, there is a 62% chance that he will get a chance to exit in profit.

Summary THREE

The percentage of times when either Monday or Tuesday went more than 80 points after Open was 57%;

Still impressive.

This is only research, an observation. How one makes use of it is a whole different different chapter.

really a valuable research buddy...we'll try to use maximum extend adn will be a winner...

jamit_05

This is only raw data, so to speak.

I wish to come up with a workable trading plan on its basis. I have a strong feeling that we are near.... will be sure only when results speak.

augubhai

Re: Valuable (Golden) Research.

Hello,

Summary ONE

31, 39, 25, 29, 35;

Summary TWO

Summary THREE

Still impressive.

:thumb::clap::clapping:
Wow!! What an analysis!!

Kind of validates what I have been observing while trading the ORB method. Wednesdays are losing days (like today), and Tuesdays and Fridays are gaining days. I have my trade data since April 25. Will share it in the evening.