Regular Income From Markets. Risk Free. Takes no Time

If today Nifty moves further 2% from here, will it be UP or DOWN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you Jamit 05, I was keenly following the posts, as such have not taken this short trade. Will wait for the long pair, be it on friday! Cheers.

Brokerage reflects the same :D
Yes absolutely correct :) .. Paid approx 10,000 as brokerage in last 20 days .. He just kept me jumping from put to call and call to put and very silly but true i was also jumping :eek: hoping that all is well but all was going in the well
(The brokerage well )

SexyTrader

Yes absolutely correct :) .. Paid approx 10,000 as brokerage in last 20 days .. He just kept me jumping from put to call and call to put and very silly but true i was also jumping :eek: hoping that all is well but all was going in the well
(The brokerage well )
Broker got some good money for least efforts :p

jamit_05

Thank you Jamit 05, I was keenly following the posts, as such have not taken this short trade. Will wait for the long pair, be it on friday! Cheers.
Yes... this attitude is admirable. First learn, be confident, start small then go pro. And not the other way around... :)

Shorting seems conceptually profitable since most days are sideways. But lets see... I am trading it on a trail basis too... but for longs I am fairly confident.

jamit_05

(The brokerage well )
This is malpractice of the RMs behalf.... you should not take it lying down... if RM is not trained to handle money then how did he make such a statement... absolutely outrageous...

jamit_05

(The brokerage well )
which brokerage firm was that... handled hard earned money so recklessly...