Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvgandhi

First- 1. Check whether RTD function supported in home and student edition.
2. Your RTD may have been deactivated. If it is Windows 7, it does not give any error. Windows XP immediately gives RTD license error.

Second: Time problem. - Change PC time to India. Just change time time zone to New Delhi. No need to change time. This has to be done before you start NOW. After market hours, you can go back to your own time zone. Any way you will not be doing anything else while watching charts.
1) How to check whether RTD function is supported?
Here I want to state that excel cells have #N/A not any error. Further home and student edition, I have, is 64 bit.
2)RTD is not deactivated for me. I have checked with my laptop which runs with Indian time zone.

josh1

1) How to check whether RTD function is supported?
Here I want to state that excel cells have #N/A not any error. Further home and student edition, I have, is 64 bit.
2)RTD is not deactivated for me. I have checked with my laptop which runs with Indian time zone.
LVG,

Office 64 bit does not support RTD Server. Uninstall and install it as 32 bit. See links below

http://www.techsupportforum.com/for...wing-up-as-inactive-in-2010-excel-654816.html

http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/showthread.php?t=154521

Josh1

lvgandhi

LVG,

Office 64 bit does not support RTD Server. Uninstall and install it as 32 bit. See links below

http://www.techsupportforum.com/for...wing-up-as-inactive-in-2010-excel-654816.html

http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/showthread.php?t=154521

Josh1
First Thank You very much for opening new places with links.
That means once again we have to go back to Zerodha/Omnysis for making RTD link in NOW or nest trader to work with 64 bit excel.
I am working with NOW. I will install office 2010 - 32 bit and see. If any one working with windows 7, excel 2010 - 32 bit and now, can share their experience?
Whether any one working with nest trader and 64 bit excel 2010?

lvgandhi

LVG

They cannot do it. It is Microsoft who has to do it. May be they will release an service pack some day.
I have installed excel 2010 -32 bit. I tried with NOW, excel 2010_32 bit and amibroker 64 bit, of course PC time set to IST. It worked with out any problem. However for me, if I set time to local ie PDT, NOW shows local time not exchange time. I did not try system with local time as that will spoil the data base.

Last edited:

megapixel

Hi Josh

Can you please tell why there is a delay in AmiBroker candle formation ?

I'm using latest RTNOW.

As an example , when my system time is 13.16 PM but AmiBroker last candle formation is at 12.54.50.......prices are updating in the chart but a delay is observed.

(I'm using 5 minute chart in AmiBroker) .

Please see this screen...

This looks a big delay here. Is there any settings required in AmiBroker to remove delay ?

josh1

Hi Josh

Can you please tell why there is a delay in AmiBroker candle formation ?

I'm using latest RTNOW.

As an example , when my system time is 13.16 PM but AmiBroker last candle formation is at 12.54.50.......prices are updating in the chart but a delay is observed.

(I'm using 5 minute chart in AmiBroker) .

Please see this screen...

This looks a big delay here. Is there any settings required in AmiBroker to remove delay ?
MP

First check System time with LTT in NOW. Compare NOW with RTNOW. AMI shows whatever appears in excel.

megapixel

MP

First check System time with LTT in NOW. Compare NOW with RTNOW. AMI shows whatever appears in excel.
I am getting correct time in Rtnow excel.........no issue here.
But ami is showing wrong time.
However candle price is ok.
Only the time displayed. for the candle in ami is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.