Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Okay. You row no.7 is duplicated. remove it. Keep G Column blank.
I am assuming that except Reliance-EQ, others are getting backfilled.
Your database path is C:\AmiBroker\RTData. Check whether same is given in Masters Sheet of NowBackfill.

There will be a file called NowBackfil.csv or in C:\RT folder. Open it in Notepad and give snapshot.

Subham,

1. Does it happen for only one scrip or all scrips?
2. Is the RT feed running properly for the scrip?
3. What is the exact name of scrip that you are backfilling?
4. Give a snapshot of NOWBackfill.xlsm after copying backfill data from NOW into it.
5. Give a snapshot of the file NowBackfil.csv located in folder C:\RT
6. Check database path that you have given in both the excel files. It should be same.

I shall be able to give solution after that.

1. not updated the script only on ami which was back-filled. other going well.
2. Yes RT excel file running well.
3. One example: NIFTY12OCTFUT-- that backfilled
--- NOWbackfill.xlcm
---- NowbackFill.csv
6. I am not understanding the last point.

Okay. You row no.7 is duplicated. remove it. Keep G Column blank.
I am assuming that except Reliance-EQ, others are getting backfilled.
Your database path is C:\AmiBroker\RTData. Check whether same is given in Masters Sheet of NowBackfill.

There will be a file called NowBackfil.csv or in C:\RT folder. Open it in Notepad and give snapshot.

For example basis I posted latter @ G column
Yes. Except reliance-eq all backfill completed
the data base path is same @ nowbackfill master file

-- This is the Text file

josh sir i have downloaded ur excel and done all the steps. thank u so much for this excel. data updating i backfilled data also. i trade nifty only. problem is whn i backfill chart updated but when i restart amibroker data not saved. i save data base and save all but still problem exists. please help me sir how can i save data.

josh1

josh sir i have downloaded ur excel and done all the steps. thank u so much for this excel. data updating i backfilled data also. i trade nifty only. problem is whn i backfill chart updated but when i restart amibroker data not saved. i save data base and save all but still problem exists. please help me sir how can i save data.
What version of Ami are you using?
Free version of AmiBroker does not save data and I cannot tell you how to operate pirated software in open forums.

Subham,

Delete Row 7. It should not be left blank. There should be no gap between Row 6 and first scrip. Otherwise RT update will not work.

You showed me Nowbackfil.csv for Nifty. I want it for Reliance-Eq. Do backfil for Reliance.Eq and post image of NowBackfil.csv

Please check it--

Status
Not open for further replies.