Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nirmal82

You have to Start NOW login and thereafter RTNOW. If you start RTNOW first you will get #N/A since it does not find source.

Also Check message logs of NOW see if "RTD attribute not licensed" error...... exists.

Read first page of thread
k sir i try but no change as it is can u help me with TeamViewer 7 thanks
my yahoo id (anup_bhavsar82)

Steve

Josh1,
Many many thanks for this RT Data Utility, I have been able to get this working for NOW as well as for ODIN. Unlike some other threads on this forum, that leave you hanging halfway, you have relentlessly persisted in refining this process and selflessly shared your knowledge, answering queries and helping one and all.

Thanks and GodBless.
Steve

sir i ahve compleated with all excel sheet and my excel is giving the RT data but i cant see this in my ami and also i dont have the ieod data for nity and it's stock,

and most important sir i am using the RTGOOGLE utitity so please give me the path, and i want to know that if i start my excel sheet after start market then how can i backfill intraday's data

Last edited:

josh1

sir i ahve compleated with all excel sheet and my excel is giving the RT data but i cant see this in my ami and also i dont have the ieod data for nity and it's stock
Give image of Excel Sheet. I hope you are using RTNOW. Also give image of database settings of AMI.
This utility gives only intra day real time data. For EOD data, there is Hakija and Getbhavcopy.

Sir, I am using RTGoogle and is working fine. thank you for this Wonderful Gift,
many traders will be benefited.

the volume field is left blank, and not updating volume, could you please look
in to it, otherwise rest of the RT data is cleanly updating in Amibroker

Thanks again

Sir, I am using RTGoogle and is working fine. thank you for this Wonderful Gift,
many traders will be benefited.

the volume field is left blank, and not updating volume, could you please look
in to it, otherwise rest of the RT data is cleanly updating in Amibroker

Thanks again
where from you got rtgoogle.format file

Status
Not open for further replies.