Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

josh1

sir now there is a new problem that has started all though the last one was solved with your help, now amibroker is making new symbols on its own as the excel sheet refreshes and the symbols are nthing but the prices of ny of the symbols plz check the picture and help thx

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/855/newproblem.jpg/
Maddy,

What have you pasted in column 'G' ? Keep that column blank. Delete Row No.12 also.

josh sir thx a lot everything is working perfectly fine i will discuss any of the issues and everyone who has problem running this stuff i can try to help u on ur tv id as josh sir can have a helping hand i can jst help people who are having problem running it with NEST , i am on marketmaddy at yahoo...once again thx a lot sir... This thing that you created works perfectly..

Last edited:

singsanjay09

Josh1 sir, I am still struglling to get data from my FastradePlus trading shoftware, getting data into RTNOW without any trouble,see..........

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

but when I click START RTDATA this massage apears

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

what happenning donot know. Plz help.

Regards,
sanjay.

josh1

Josh1 sir, I am still struglling to get data from my FastradePlus trading shoftware, getting data into RTNOW without any trouble,see..........

what happenning donot know. Plz help.

Regards,
sanjay.
Click on Debug and post the image what it shows.

If I remember correct, I had copied entire code into another excel sheet that was created by FastTrade. You have to use that sheet instead of RTNOW.

I also remember that you are logging in as Administrator into your PC. That is very hazardous from security point. Create another user who may have administrative rights and login in the name of that user.

josh1

Nirmal82

You have to Start NOW login and thereafter RTNOW. If you start RTNOW first you will get #N/A since it does not find source.

Also Check message logs of NOW see if "RTD attribute not licensed" error...... exists.

Read first page of thread

Status
Not open for further replies.