Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

sirji im planning to add commodity but if i add commodity i'll have to migrate to ztrader .im using a small sftware created by yusi to get rt feed from now2ami, but it doesnt support ztrader.now myquestion is does josh sirs excel sheet support ztrader to ami realtime feed?
I suppose you are talking about Zerodha Trader. It is nothing but NEST Trader 3. This utility will work.

BSRAO,

Type --> =NOW() in each cell. That will give system time. Right click and change format of cell to HH:mm:ss if it is not that.

Please download the latest version.
As you said I have entered in each cell =NOW() .Instead of system time I am getting as #NAME?. Please advise. System time is HH:mm:ss only.

BSRAO

Vertigo_1985

Hi Joshi,
Thanks for creating such a useful utility. I started using it today and found it very easy to use, in posts too you have explained very simply. Kudos to you :thumb: .

I have few questions:-
1. What is the minimum refresh rate (seconds) i can put ?
2. I am using Nest trader. In it "Trading Symbol" column has EQ (like HDIL-EQ)added to the symbol. In amibroker i have symbols without EQ.( HDIL).
Also in backfill through DATADOWNLOADER we get symbol without EQ. So instead of pushing HDIL-EQ can we push only symbol HDIL ?

Regards

josh1

Hi Joshi,
Thanks for creating such a useful utility. I started using it today and found it very easy to use, in posts too you have explained very simply. Kudos to you :thumb: .

I have few questions:-
1. What is the minimum refresh rate (seconds) i can put ?
2. I am using Nest trader. In it "Trading Symbol" column has EQ (like HDIL-EQ)added to the symbol. In amibroker i have symbols without EQ.( HDIL).
Also in backfill through DATADOWNLOADER we get symbol without EQ. So instead of pushing HDIL-EQ can we push only symbol HDIL ?

Regards
Type HDIL in Trading Symbol column. If you are not dealing in options, you can use 'Symbol' instead of Trading 'Symbol'

Respected Sir

Snap (TT EXCEL) And RTG3 is updating

even i connected Database in Ami.

In Ami Broker ACC symbol is reflecting but Rate for ACC is not Updating.

Pls help me for Ami setting only if possible

THanking You

Vertigo_1985

Hi Joshi,
Changed the columns, its working fine now.
My candles are starting from 56th second instead of 1st(like 10:23:56 to 10:24:55). Why is this happening ?

What is minimum refresh interval i can put (millisecond possible ?)?

Regards

josh1

Respected Sir

Snap (TT EXCEL) And RTG3 is updating

even i connected Database in Ami.

In Ami Broker ACC symbol is reflecting but Rate for ACC is not Updating.

Pls help me for Ami setting only if possible

THanking You
Date/time setting problem....Download latest RTNOW and reconfigure. It will work. If it doesn't revert.

josh1

My candles are starting from 56th second instead of 1st(like 10:23:56 to 10:24:55). Why is this happening ?

What is minimum refresh interval i can put (millisecond possible ?)?

Regards
Candle display is controlled by AMI. You have to set it up in Preferences. Read AMIBroker User Guide.

Minimum Refresh interval is 1 second, again depends on you net connection. Milliseconds is useless. You will not be able to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.