Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr114

@josh1,

DDMMYYYY,Scrip Name,Last Traded Time,Current,Qty,Open Interest,Exchange

In this format im not able to do back filling :(

whereas <Ticker>,<Date>,<Time>,<Open>,<High>,<Low>,<Close> ,<Volume> [not your format]

With this format im able to backfilling using this website for the past 5 days (please look at the serial number 3.1 in the below website )

http://www.tradewithme.me/data-archives-for-technical-analysts.html

Is it possible to do backfilling with your format ??

Im using trade tiger if i try to export data to a file it comes in this format

date,time,open,high,low,close,quantity,average..[ which is also not same as your format format ]use this , only in the format file last filed to be skipped
$FORMAT Date_DMY, Time, Open,High, Low, Close, Volume, Skip

Backfil from NSENOW/Nest Trader with NowBackfil.xlsm : which cannot be done with trade tiger

Backfill with DataDownloader from Yahoo/Google : where it is applicable only for selected scrips :(

Im helpless help me
Expecting reply sir, thank you
use this format

$FORMAT Date_DMY, Time, Open,High, Low, Close, Volume, Skip this is trade tiger backfill data format and use this

sr

Last edited:

In this format there are 8 columns but according to this

DDMMYYYY,Scrip Name,Last Traded Time,Current,Qty,Open Interest,Exchange there are only 6 columns :( can you please explain sir

sr114

In this format there are 8 columns but according to this

DDMMYYYY,Scrip Name,Last Traded Time,Current,Qty,Open Interest,Exchange there are only 6 columns :( can you please explain sir
see the easrlier post - the format code i posted is for trade tiger (new version) data , so to backfill u have to use that format code

sr

Josh1
To-day Iam providing my TV id (through PM) after 10.00 a.m.There is powercut between 12.00 to 1.30.You can access my system either before 12 or after 1.30 p.m. I want ODIN to Ami. Iam not able to the formula in B7 ( Last traded time ).Since there is no last traded time in ODIN Excell sheet I have to take System time. Please help me.

BSRAO

josh1

Josh1
To-day Iam providing my TV id (through PM) after 10.00 a.m.There is powercut between 12.00 to 1.30.You can access my system either before 12 or after 1.30 p.m. I want ODIN to Ami. Iam not able to the formula in B7 ( Last traded time ).Since there is no last traded time in ODIN Excell sheet I have to take System time. Please help me.

BSRAO
BSRAO,

Type --> =NOW() in each cell. That will give system time. Right click and change format of cell to HH:mm:ss if it is not that.

Please download the latest version.

Last edited:
sirji im planning to add commodity but if i add commodity i'll have to migrate to ztrader .im using a small sftware created by yusi to get rt feed from now2ami, but it doesnt support ztrader.now myquestion is does josh sirs excel sheet support ztrader to ami realtime feed?

josh1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RTNOW.xlsm and RTGoogle.xlsm released. Download from here --> http://www.4shared.com/zip/kXQ6KArm/RTNOW.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been observed that most new users are downloading older versions of the utility or they do not set their system date/time format properly. They are not able to get Real time feed. Many users complain about not getting Google feed smoothly. I have done some code changes to overcome these problems.

I have removed the old version files from 4shared dot com. Consequently, I am discontinuing support for older versions. Users not getting proper feed are requested to download latest files from the link above or that given in my signature.

Changes in new version-
1. RTNOW and RTGoogle are separate utilities getting data from NOW/NEST an Google respectively.
2. They will work irrespective of system date/time format.
3. Both can be run simultaneously by invoking separate instances of Excel (Start -- Programs -- MSOffice -- MSExcel ) and they will feed single instance of AMIBroker.
4. RTNOW may be used for getting data from ODIN and Trade Tiger.
5. Refresh period may be adjusted for one's own need and connection capability.
6. Google feed gets disconnected fewer times ( 2/3 times in a trading session) Press 'OK' and program continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.