Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAMDAS

do not try to open the other excel file by double clicking it rather open that excel file thru Start - MS Office Excel xxxx- Open- the excel file. then this stoppage of the rtgx.xlm will not occur and u will get uninterrupted ata flow in ur charting sw.

sr
Thanks sr114 for this usefull information

josh1

Trying for backfilling from nest trader...but geting data from 10 sept only. how could i get few days before 10th s data...

touchraj
This happens in case of certain scrips. If they are not keeping old data, nothing can be done. You may request other users who may have data for those scrips.

josh1

@josh1 thank you sir i changed the path its working fine now :) i did everything finally amibroker graph is not updating but data in excel data is updating can you help me out sir

i have made videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gezrr0MGsOs&feature=youtu.be [length 03:08]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5coUyNK5MFw [length 00:13]

thank you :)
Shanthosh,

Instead of typing the formula to link two excel files, you have inserted the entire excel sheet created by TradeTiger into RTG31. Please read the post for linking excel sheets.
You will have to type '=C:\Sharekhan\TradeTigerNew\snaptoexcel\Nameofyourexcel.xls\SheetNo.\Row-ColumnNo.' (without quotes ofcourse)
Replace bold letters with correct entries.

Keep both sheets open and type = into RTG31. Then go to the Excel sheet created by TT and select required cell. Press Enter. Excel will create the formula for you. If that does not work, you will have to type formula with hand. See point no.9 in below link

http://www.traderji.com/data-feeds/...o-amibroker-fcharts-qtstalker.html#post687460

Last edited:
Josh, Thanks for the utility. I am using this for the past 1 week. But since 3 days hanging and run time error 1004 is very frequently appearing. What to do?

Dear sir,

I tried with your instructions and steps but still not able congigure properly.

Pls post video on Trade Tiger to Ami datafeed or pls take my Team viewer id for same

Thanking You
Wating for your Reply.

Sharekhan Trade Tiger to EXCEL - Amibroker

The Procedure is as follows ->

1> Login to you TradeTiger and open the desired market watch
2> Right click in the market watch and select Snap to Excel.
3> You have to save this Snap to Excel. Now the saved excel will show all the scripts/futures/options and u will see the rates changing.this is your source
4> Save the Snap to Excel file ( in this case the example - we save it as Snap1.xls)

[most important- put the Rt3/RT3G1 or other excel files under Sharekhan\Tradetiger folder and the format files under Amibroker\format folders. please follow the procedure as described by Josh1 for rectification of the Rt3/Rt3G1 excel options]

Now do as below-
4> We need TICKER (Scrip Name), LAST TRADED TIME, LAST TRADED PRICE, LAST TRADED QUANTITY. and OPEN INTEREST.

5> Use office 2007 or above. Open Excel by clicking Start-Programs-Microsoft Office-Excel2007

6> A blank workbook opens with name book1. Ignore it and Open RT3.xlsm or RTG3.xlsm from within Excel. Change the database path to Your\AMIBROKER Database\folder\Path

7>Select the Range below Column Headings up to Symbol and press delete to clear all the contents.

8> We want Trading Symbol, Last Trade Time, Last Traded Price, Last Traded Qty, Open interest in columns A, B, C, D, E respectively. Therefore,
In Cell A8 type =[Snap1.xls]Streaming_Stock_Watch!B9
In Cell B8 type =TEXT(NOW(),"HH:mm:ss")
In Cell C8 type =[Snap1.xls]Streaming_Stock_Watch!E9
In Cell D8 type =[Snap1.xls]Streaming_Stock_Watch!D9
In Cell E8 type =[Snap1.xls]Streaming_Stock_Watch!V9

(actual cell content of Snap1.xls will vary as how u save it - but most of the case its same. and if u dont put Open Interest in ur market watch, then cell E7 in Rt3.xlm will be skipped) do as the rt3.xlm file ask u to do, do not interfere with its working.

un the excel sheet RTG3/RTG31, in the database path of Amibroker , use the foollowing
Amibroker Databae Path = C:\Program Files (X86)\Amibroker\RTDATA.

if ur program files does not contains the (x86) part u can safely omit that part .
in that case it will be
Amibroker Databae Path = C:\Program Files \Amibroker\RTDATA.

here "RTDATA" is for example, u can use any other meaningful name

9> Copy the entire row in four rows below. Check the format of the columns once. Column B should have Time format and columns C, D, E should have number format.

10>If you see the rates changing, you are done.

11> when all done, 1st open the Snap1.xls (every time open new snap to excel file or otherwise it will not work) and then open RT3.xlm in the Sharekhan\Tradetiger folder. RT3.xlm will be linked with Snap1.xls and RT3.xlm will be active, that is it will show the live rate taken from Sharekhan Trade Tiger.)

please do it urself before asking for help as this will help u to rectify any problem u may face when something goes wrong. if u feel that the installation is corupt, then delete all the respective files and reinstall and follow the procedure. this will help u to get streaming quotes from ShareKhan TradeTiger to Amibroker via Rt3 excel files

Status
Not open for further replies.