Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr114

Hi subroto,

yesterday u helped me set up rt data, which is working fine now.
Today i tried back fill. when i backfill all my chart goes haywire with candles everywhere, also rt data stops updating.
attaching a chart after backfilling.
could u let me know what could be the problem.

look at the quote editor, find out the odd data and delete them.

then start the rtgx excel file and start fetching.

this occurs when there are garbage data in the backfill

sr

sr114

Hi joshi sir
i have succesfully opened snap to excell file in sharekhan and saw excell file data is changing. Rt3 also done changes . However i saw the data it took only once and not updating with time. Data is still only. Amibroker is moving with time but only with stuck up data , not updated data. What may be reason?

Ravi
read the documentation of TT(SKhan) to Ami again. may be its the problem of opening the excels files sequence. 1st open the snap to excel file and then the rtgx file. u will getthe updated data in ami. read and try again

sr

josh1

Hi josh

I got several times the following error during trading hour when using google feed in RTG3 excel .

What is the solution to this issue ?
It means Excel is not able to download data from google. There is nothing wrong with code.

1. Open account with google and keep logged into it.
2. Increase refresh period and try

megapixel

It means Excel is not able to download data from google. There is nothing wrong with code.
1. Open account with google and keep logged into it.
If I open a browser and login to google ...then this issue may not resolved because excel code may not be aware of such external google login . So I guess login info needs to be added in the excel code itself.

please comment.

2. Increase refresh period and try
Could you please tell where to increase refresh period ...I guess it should be in the code ...right ?

I don't see any var refresh or similar kind of parameter in your code .....Could you please tell line number or place where this change can be done .

I guess 10 seconds refresh period will be a good one ...is not it ?

josh1

Hi joshi sir
i have succesfully opened snap to excell file in sharekhan and saw excell file data is changing. Rt3 also done changes . However i saw the data it took only once and not updating with time. Data is still only. Amibroker is moving with time but only with stuck up data , not updated data. What may be reason?

Ravi
Check whether quotes are changing in RT3. Use the latest version RTG31 or RT31 from links below.

josh1

If I open a browser and login to google ...then this issue may not resolved because excel code may not be aware of such external google login . So I guess login info needs to be added in the excel code itself.

please comment.

Excel code need not know it. it is Google who should know that you have logged in.

Could you please tell where to increase refresh period ...I guess it should be in the code ...right ?

I don't see any var refresh or similar kind of parameter in your code .....Could you please tell line number or place where this change can be done .

See Post 49 of thread.
http://www.traderji.com/data-feeds/...amibroker-fcharts-qtstalker-5.html#post689111

I guess 10 seconds refresh period will be a good one ...is not it ?

Yes.... but the problem may be because of poor internet connection. If that is the case, it may continue.
Your queries are answered in blue

megapixel

Your queries are answered in blue
Thanks ...I have updated code....will test it out during trading hours.

By the way ..Did you release another version of this software i.e RTG31 ? I think I'm using RTG3 ( its the name of excel I find here...there is no version number written though) .... I just want to make sure I'm using latest version..

Last edited:

josh1

By the way ..Did you release another version of this software i.e RTG31 ? I think I'm using RTG3 ( its the name of excel I find here...there is no version number written though) .... I just want to make sure I'm using latest version..
every i m trying to backfill it show this message
Take the latest files from link in my signature

Status
Not open for further replies.