Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr114

yup...got it ...love it .. :clap:
ACC 1 minute chart

However I still have one doubt here ....see the Live RTG3 excel and see my NOW watchlist

see ur NOW watch list and the live RTG3.xlm file, these are the remains of the xlm file when it was shipped or waht u downloaded and it was used for testing

josh1

Thanks Josh1,

Is subroto your collegue, he came on TV and rectified the issue, its working now.

Thanks.
Monk,

Subroto is one of the first users of this utility. I set it up for him. he understood it and now he helps to solve the issues faced by other users. Though I haven't met him personally, you may consider him as my colleague.

I developed this utility and gave it for free to all. The source code is open. Settings are simple and users can do it themselves if they follow the videos created. I therefore expect users to do some work and learn it and resort to TV only in case there is something beyond their capacity. Other wise, I will have to set it up for everybody instead of concentrating on trading.

Besides, uploading images and solving it on the forum creates ready FAQ for other users.

The Monk.

Monk,

Subroto is one of the first users of this utility. I set it up for him. he understood it and now he helps to solve the issues faced by other users. Though I haven't met him personally, you may consider him as my colleague.

I developed this utility and gave it for free to all. The source code is open. Settings are simple and users can do it themselves if they follow the videos created. I therefore expect users to do some work and learn it and resort to TV only in case there is something beyond their capacity. Other wise, I will have to set it up for everybody instead of concentrating on trading.

Besides, uploading images and solving it on the forum creates ready FAQ for other users.
Great utility Josh, As i never used tick data before in trading.

Thanks subroto for your time in helping me setup.

megapixel

see ur NOW watch list and the live RTG3.xlm file, these are the remains of the xlm file when it was shipped or waht u downloaded and it was used for testing
correct....but I am now worried because I dont have these scrips in NOW watchlist presently ...then how come prices are updating for these scrips in excel....scrips pull data from terminal ...is not it ?

my NOW watchlist has only one scrip i.e ACC-EQ

anyway ...can I safely delete these scrips from excel ?

I want to keep RTG3 and NOW watchlist scrips in sync .

Status
Not open for further replies.