Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr114

why I'm not getting chart in Amibroker ?

I'm getting Live data in Excel from Now terminal though...

Can you please tell what could be the reason ?

I'm using Amibroker Trial version ....is it because of that ?
MP

cud u post the screen shots, distinctly, not side by side. also the content of C:\Rt\MYCSVG file.

trial version can load the charts but it cannot save the db, so its not a problem.

do it faster so that the charts can be loaded in ami

sr

megapixel

MP

also the content of C:\Rt\MYCSVG file.

sr
There is no such file and folder in my box.

Do I need to create C:\RT folder manually ..I thought these will be created automatically by RTG3 Excel ...

You know when I open the RTG3 Excel's Visual Basic developer tab I find these code...Do I need to modify this code ?

The Monk.

Hi josh1 & Sr114,

I followed the steps for Nest to Amibroker, whereas the excel updates fine, when i click START RT , it auto loads the amibroker ,but it doesnt live update, even though the ami path in excel is correct?

I have installed ami in E drive, is this the problem??

sr114

There is no such file and folder in my box.

Do I need to create C:\RT folder manually ..I thought these will be created automatically by RTG3 Excel ...

You know when I open the RTG3 Excel's Visual Basic developer tab I find these code...Do I need to modify this code ?

look carefully at the code and do the following:

1. change 'C:\R to C:\RT - delete the apstrophe before C: - i.e., uncomment it
2. If u r to use the following R:\Rt then u have to install RAMDISK or otherwise change R: to C:
3. no u dont have to create the Rt\MYCSVG file , it will be created by its own by the code

do the following and revert back ( also is u r not going to use google data then disable the google data tab and make it NO )

sr

sr114

Hi josh1 & Sr114,

I followed the steps for Nest to Amibroker, whereas the excel updates fine, when i click START RT , it auto loads the amibroker ,but it doesnt live update, even though the ami path in excel is correct?

I have installed ami in E drive, is this the problem??
give the full path info in the excel sheet 1 and revert back, if reqd pm me

sr

megapixel

look carefully at the code and do the following:

1. change 'C:\R to C:\RT - delete the apstrophe before C: - i.e., uncomment it
sr
little confusion ..because there is a text comment in that line ..shall I remove that too ?

Shall I do just the following (replacing exiting lines...)

MkDir ("C:\RT")
FileName = "C:\RT\MyCSVG.txt"

sr114

little confusion ..because there is a text comment in that line ..shall I remove that too ?

Shall I do the following ...

Exsiting
'MkDir ("C:\RT") MkDir ("C:\RT") 'This will create a folder RT in C Drive. - keep it unchanged

To do

I hope ..this is ok...let me know. ...I am worried if wrong changes corrupts the excel.
no u dont have to change the text portion - its for easy reference what we r going to do. so just change the code portion before the text portion.

also u r not going to use RAMDISK - so change the R:\RT to C:\RT

and the rest will be done by the code - just do it and tell the result

sr

josh1

Shall I do just the following (replacing exiting lines...)

FileName = "C:\RT\MyCSVG.txt"
Correct. But do not replace the lines.
Remove comment ' from first line and change the second line as above.

Your date setting is mm/dd/yy as seen in your excel. Change it to dd/mm/yyyy follow the video given in link below.

megapixel

no u dont have to change the text portion - its for easy reference what we r going to do. so just change the code portion before the text portion.

also u r not going to use RAMDISK - so change the R:\RT to C:\RT

and the rest will be done by the code - just do it and tell the result

sr
Ok...I followed that ...now data is coming to c:\RT\MYCSV.txt but no chart in AMIBROKER

see the data ...

see the amibroker ....no chart is there ..

Status
Not open for further replies.