Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

vssoma

This solution looks complex and non professional in approach to trading i.e a good trader cant make money to buy a professional solutions?

unfortunately....we don't have in india what you are talking about. and the rest are just making money by the name of professional solutions. and real professional solutions are very costly for a normal trader.

sr114

This solution is to obtain realtime charts in AmiBroker, FCharts, Metastock free of cost. If you want to learn approaches to trading, there are other threads in this forum.
Josh
u may say its free approach, but i find that the data quality is great as i can get tick data for my Range bars which is not possible with other vendors.

sr

josh1

Josh
u may say its free approach, but i find that the data quality is great as i can get tick data for my Range bars which is not possible with other vendors.

sr
So you find it better than professional vendors. Let us ignore irresponsible comments of people who have not even read the purpose of this thread and carry on our work.

I have given here something that I am using myself as I was not not very happy with products in market.

sanjn84

josh sir if u need i can give u tt advance id and pass so that u may download it from there site and than can try to get data in excel format .
so that all of us get beneficated .

@josh1,

I already mentioned this as a wonderful utility. Positive and negative mindset will always prevail in a open forum. So don't get bogged down by negative sentiments, please carry on your selfless service. I am here to support the initiative.

Regards,
Hari.

Status
Not open for further replies.