Real time Intraday NSE tick data for Self-developed software

hi,
i would like to know about this system please provide me details
my contact no. is 09823060909
my mail id is [email protected]
waiting for your reply, or eals provide me your number i will call you, or sms me
thanks,
sangram badhe
pune
Edit/Delete Message

Hy i am rock007007 fristupone congrajulate to you and my i god bless for you you to devlop from software they as work from intraday brather my eng is poor Best of luck

hi,

i am trying to develop a software with automatic trade points identification.

past 4-years nifty future tickdata shows profit after certain variable value.

i am working hard on it and once i get sure that it can perform consistently well on any type of tick data without user intervention or any constant changing of parameters, then i will post more updates.

meanwhile i need more tickdata for testing. does anyone have it or can share.

i got 6 months of tick data of all cash stocks incl. futures. going to test with it but some more hard work still pending.

in the results file i attached search for MarketDirectionThreshold = 0.9 and see the runs after that. all showing profit. (but i need more testing with more data before i can say anythign with 100pc sureity.)

cheers,
munish
sterling20000 [at] gmail

hi,

i am trying to develop a software with automatic trade points identification.

past 4-years nifty future tickdata shows profit after certain variable value.

i am working hard on it and once i get sure that it can perform consistently well on any type of tick data without user intervention or any constant changing of parameters, then i will post more updates.

meanwhile i need more tickdata for testing. does anyone have it or can share.

i got 6 months of tick data of all cash stocks incl. futures. going to test with it but some more hard work still pending.

in the results file i attached search for MarketDirectionThreshold = 0.9 and see the runs after that. all showing profit. (but i need more testing with more data before i can say anythign with 100pc sureity.)

cheers,
munish
sterling20000 [at] gmail

I'm interested in to this software as well as tick to tick data? Please describe here how to get it.