Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

TracerBullet

Simple automation for Data Downloader here. Code is basic without error check but it works.

Once DD is setup, this will avoid having to go through its interface to download and also will import into AB using ImportRT.js. Make sure to edit ImportRT.js with proper format file name and put automate folder within DD. Also use csv file option in DD instead of txt. Then bat file should do 1 click backfill.

I use it for index backfill(which does not have VWAP) now as its more reliable than NestPlus Datatable for me.

Dear Josh sir,
Still there is some confusion I think, UPS or Laptop not a problem ,Is it possible to save the Tick data manually ? (ie. after some tick on chart of any stock by clicking save database) , if so means , auto saving also might possible. :thumb:

Regards
Raju.S

josh1

Dear Josh sir,
Still there is some confusion I think, UPS or Laptop not a problem ,Is it possible to save the Tick data manually ? (ie. after some tick on chart of any stock by clicking save database) , if so means , auto saving also might possible. :thumb:

Regards
Raju.S
Auto saving is definitely possible. It is done when you stop RTD or when you backfill. However, We have not provided periodical auto save since, there will always be missed data in case of power shut off.

Dear Josh sir,
More thanks may reconsider , knows how many are interested in this forum. I'm really really Thank you very much , which you showed interested on this matter and very kind of you.:thumb:

Regards
Raju.S

Dear sir,

I have seen small program in this forum , answering to the same issue.
I have missed it . If anyone knows please re-post or give me the link, it will helpful.

Regards
Raju.S

Dear Josh,
I am using your ODINRTD facility from last 4 month and it is working fine for 60 scrips. But recently both the XLS(Arbitrage and RTODin) file are getting messed in each other after 30 mini and screen started blinking. Then I have to use Cnltl+Alter+Del for close the Exls.
Please provide any help for avoid this messing problem of xls.

Thanks and regards

Maruti Mane

josh1

Dear Josh,
I am using your ODINRTD facility from last 4 month and it is working fine for 60 scrips. But recently both the XLS(Arbitrage and RTODin) file are getting messed in each other after 30 mini and screen started blinking. Then I have to use Cnltl+Alter+Del for close the Exls.
Please provide any help for avoid this messing problem of xls.

Thanks and regards

Maruti Mane
Need more information. Give it in this thread.
http://www.traderji.com/intraday/97418-odin-excel-amibroker-fcharts-backfill.html

This thread is for Now/Nest