Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

Hi visited download link to dropbox to download RTD. There was message saying certain files are not available to download. Has anybody else or other has noticed this ?
yes.... there are some files not there ...out of those 5 files ....pl check it once..
My link is alright. Which one did you visit

Dear Josh sir,
First I have downloaded yours NestRTD utility , works fine , only drawback is that you cant able to save the data AUTOMATICALLY. Now me using latest one RTD V1.30 which save automatically (1 min data only because of whatever data we gets from source ie. data table) as well as backfill with previous date , time etc.. thanks .
Now what is my request is that OLD VERSION (ie . Amifeeder folder consist of ABBackFill , NestRTD ,License,ReadME etc.) it capture tick by tick data if you save them manually, it is useful to study tick data analysis , My humble request to your TEAM possible to add AUTOMATICALLY save the data in that VERSION , So its very useful to everyone of us , who willing to study by TICK data with free of COST or I'm willing to pay for that.
Regards
Raju.S

josh1

Dear Josh sir,
First I have downloaded yours NestRTD utility , works fine , only drawback is that you cant able to save the data AUTOMATICALLY. Now me using latest one RTD V1.30 which save automatically (1 min data only because of whatever data we gets from source ie. data table) as well as backfill with previous date , time etc.. thanks .
Now what is my request is that OLD VERSION (ie . Amifeeder folder consist of ABBackFill , NestRTD ,License,ReadME etc.) it capture tick by tick data if you save them manually, it is useful to study tick data analysis , My humble request to your TEAM possible to add AUTOMATICALLY save the data in that VERSION , So its very useful to everyone of us , who willing to study by TICK data with free of COST or I'm willing to pay for that.
Regards
Raju.S
At least read the help file. It was 1sec. data in Nestrtd. It is still available. Keep Bar period= 1000

At least read the help file. It was 1sec. data in Nestrtd. It is still available. Keep Bar period= 1000
Dear Josh sir,

Yes , I'm also saying the same (ie. 1sec data only )but how about AUTO Save the data. Its not saving automatically (eg. if power goes off means NO data will be saved , unless otherwise if you save manually) . I think now you have got my point . So please add some command to save the data automatically and update the NestRTD. I'm very thankful to you.

Regards
Raju.S

josh1

Dear Josh sir,

Yes , I'm also saying the same (ie. 1sec data only )but how about AUTO Save the data. Its not saving automatically (eg. if power goes off means NO data will be saved , unless otherwise if you save manually) . I think now you have got my point . So please add some command to save the data automatically and update the NestRTD. I'm very thankful to you.

Regards
Raju.S
No software on earth can do that. Data for period between last save and power off will always be lost.
Better buy laptop or UPC.