Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

lvgandhi

I have started nest, ami and new rtd1.30 as admin. I saved settings once. Then I opened backfill selected two scrips nifty and banknifty oct futures and then saved. Then started rtd. It started. I stopped rtd and exited all programs. Still settings .ini does not show current futures. I will do it as user again just before market opening and report back.

Snake.Head

@Josh1 Patch fix RTDman.exe used show which data was coming in cmd window
Did you removed that from recently update RTDman ?
It was nice feature.

This not that critical bug
RTMman does't hide if click on Hide button on main console RTD. It work if hide from taskbar.

Last edited:

josh1

@Josh1 Patch fix RTDman.exe used show which data was coming in cmd window
Did you removed that from recently update RTDman ?
It was nice feature.

This not that critical bug
RTMman does't hide if click on Hide button on main console RTD. It work if hide from taskbar.
Yes... I removed it from final exe. I had done it because I wanted to see what data is being received from Nest Trader. If many users want it, I can reintroduce that feature.

lvgandhi

Yes... I removed it from final exe. I had done it because I wanted to see what data is being received from Nest Trader. If many users want it, I can reintroduce that feature.
If the feature is introduced, please add an option in settings.ini to keep it or not.

Hello Satish ji,Navin here,i was not seen you online in yahoo for a long time,i need your help for setting RTD man,when i was start,he says error nest server down,i was on yahoo now and again on tommrow please see it.thank you,your old friend Navinbhatia,yahoo id navinbhatia100

Uploaded RTD1.30_setup.exe

1. Fixed the crash of RTDMan due to blank LTT and LTP sent by NEST Trader
2. Did a lot of enhancements to Tutorial files.

Hope there are no more surprises from NEST Trader. Download link is same
Thanks for uploading updated RTD 1.3. I too am facing a number of problem ever since I installed it last month (September). With yours and your team's help I was able to make it work. But I still need some guidance on the following problems:
1. When I try to Start RTD from small strip .. it always crashes after opening amibroker. When I do backfill and then click Start RTD after selecting all from list - it works nicely.

2. I can't do the backfill by selecting Vwap s I see it downloading but it doesnt update amibroker with backfill. SO I am forced to do even today's backfill thru NestPlus radio button.
I don't know for sure.. but I figured it may be due to missing vwap.txt file in latest rtdman folder which i donwloaded. Whatever may be the reason , I am facing problem in today's backfill thru vwap button.

3. What is the best way to install new version? How to uninstall the older one? Should we just delete the folder or is there a need to do some registry cleaning too before installing new version? Some guidance will be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot for all the nice works you people have done by giving your precious time and labour into this. We all are so grateful from core of our hearts.

shankar4kv

Thanks for uploading updated RTD 1.3. I too am facing a number of problem ever since I installed it last month (September). With yours and your team's help I was able to make it work. But I still need some guidance on the following problems:
1. When I try to Start RTD from small strip .. it always crashes after opening amibroker. When I do backfill and then click Start RTD after selecting all from list - it works nicely.

2. I can't do the backfill by selecting Vwap s I see it downloading but it doesnt update amibroker with backfill. SO I am forced to do even today's backfill thru NestPlus radio button.
I don't know for sure.. but I figured it may be due to missing vwap.txt file in latest rtdman folder which i donwloaded. Whatever may be the reason , I am facing problem in today's backfill thru vwap button.

3. What is the best way to install new version? How to uninstall the older one? Should we just delete the folder or is there a need to do some registry cleaning too before installing new version? Some guidance will be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot for all the nice works you people have done by giving your precious time and labour into this. We all are so grateful from core of our hearts.
1. Select update RTD to No in Settings, so that you can start without selecting scripts, by starting previously saved scripts!

2.Check coloum arrangement in vwap statistics window (Ref Help file), if not worked check your Data file in the Csv folder path!

3. Just delete the folder and reinstall the new one, Where Both are standalone app, There is no registry entries made by RTD or RTDMan!