Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

lvgandhi

@LVGandhi

Sorry to see that.
Is the original RTDMan by Tracerbullet working? Do you have it?

Edit - This seems to be happening with Nest Trader only. I understand you are frustrated.
Dear Josh,
You are doing a good job for the traders at large. I am only helping. I have RTDman.exe from Shankar's utility. On Tuesday, I will try with that. However this is not major problem. Even if it fails, restarting works ok. Then we can do refill. As normally day traders, it is better to avoid first few minutes to trade.

josh1

@ManuAdam

My Amibroker 5.5 is working merrily with 128 MB cache and 250 scrips max. However, you may continue using yours as it is. It depends on total size of your database and number of scrips in Marketwatch . My real-time database is 250 MB. So 128 MB is enough for me.

lvgandhi

For me with first tick crash was there with Josh1 new rtdman.
But with rtdman of 1.25, no crash. But candle is made at 12th sec of min. quote editor of ami is shown below.

josh1

Your RTMS is pulling 0 from StrikePrice. You have to hide 0.
Open Excel Options -- Advanced and go down in the pop-up window.
Find Display options for this worksheet -- show a zero in cells that have zero value.
Remove checkmark against.

If you still get 0 with scrip name, use alias field in Amibroker -- ticker description. put Cipla 0 there for scrip name Cipla of vice versa.

sumantra

Your RTMS is pulling 0 from StrikePrice. You have to hide 0.
Open Excel Options -- Advanced and go down in the pop-up window.
Find Display options for this worksheet -- show a zero in cells that have zero value.
Remove checkmark against.

If you still get 0 with scrip name, use alias field in Amibroker -- ticker description. put Cipla 0 there for scrip name Cipla of vice versa.
I am using Nest2Ami Pro software provided by aamaadmisoftware.com. They charge me 300/- per month. Is it costly ? I have seen a Youtube video to backfill data from dropbox/exel to Ami. But I failed to understand it-too much jargon(steps) is there .Aslo that is unable to backfill live data which aamaadmisoftware gives. What should I do ? Anyone help ?