Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Pride.

hi guys...

hope you had a good day...don't have access to charts/market data right now, but just went through the last couple of pages of this thread...

looks like today was another day full of whipsaws...we might be able to pull out by next week...

regardson, I am very sorry that you had to book losses on the first day you decided to trade live.
When I use this strategy with nifty futures, I feel confident and follow all signals without ever fearing because I know that the backtest results and the long term performance of this strategy is favourable. Cash segment is uncharted territory for this strategy and as we do not have proper test data, even I would not be comfortable initiating/closing trades. So I think you too should stick to nifty/mini for the time being.

Thanks Ankit, you are doing a great job here and I am sure many people are benefiting from your presence on this thread. I am sure that in the coming few days, the rules will be crystal clear in everyone's mind.

I hope these kind of days will end soon and we will once again return to the profitable times :)

prabit

hi guys...

hope you had a good day...don't have access to charts/market data right now, but just went through the last couple of pages of this thread...

looks like today was another day full of whipsaws...we might be able to pull out by next week...

regardson, I am very sorry that you had to book losses on the first day you decided to trade live.
When I use this strategy with nifty futures, I feel confident and follow all signals without ever fearing because I know that the backtest results and the long term performance of this strategy is favourable. Cash segment is uncharted territory for this strategy and as we do not have proper test data, even I would not be comfortable initiating/closing trades. So I think you too should stick to nifty/mini for the time being.

Thanks Ankit, you are doing a great job here and I am sure many people are benefiting from your presence on this thread. I am sure that in the coming few days, the rules will be crystal clear in everyone's mind.

I hope these kind of days will end soon and we will once again return to the profitable times :)
Hi Pride, Glad that you come and infuse some confidence.ysterdy and 2day are no profit day, of course yerterday someone said he made 100 points, don't know paper or actual. Today there was lot of confusion regarding trigger. I hope things will stabilise positively.Regards.:clap:

MurAtt

I hv previously traded FutStk lots with this method -- NOT in COMPLETE accordance with the system though i.e. Entry is with accordance BUT exit - No. I use S/R, Pivots etc for exit (that what I feel comfy in ...)

I've traded TISCO, NTPC, ITC all future lots -- they have liquidity (not so much in ITC) and also I trade these stocks when they are on the run (up or down) so liquidity is not a problem.

So better to trade FUT than STK I feel. Of course risk is mucho more in FUT bcoz pts are smaller as compared to NF and one single candle for FutStk (irrespective of SL bcoz acc to system SL is to place below last candle) can erase a lot of moolah from the trading a/c. in stocks futures. But liquidity is more in FutStk.

Pardon if soundds a bit jumbled ....

ag_fx

I hv previously traded FutStk lots with this method -- NOT in COMPLETE accordance with the system though i.e. Entry is with accordance BUT exit - No. I use S/R, Pivots etc for exit (that what I feel comfy in ...)

I've traded TISCO, NTPC, ITC all future lots -- they have liquidity (not so much in ITC) and also I trade these stocks when they are on the run (up or down) so liquidity is not a problem.

So better to trade FUT than STK I feel. Of course risk is mucho more in FUT bcoz pts are smaller as compared to NF and one single candle for FutStk (irrespective of SL bcoz acc to system SL is to place below last candle) can erase a lot of moolah from the trading a/c. in stocks futures. But liquidity is more in FutStk.

Pardon if soundds a bit jumbled ....
Murtaza, would u please share with us your detailed experience on the same? Bcaktested results if any and of course live results?

hi guys...

Thanks Pride,
When i Papertraded, it was okay... I guess today the market was really bad..
I might plan to come back to nifty
Thanks a lot

MurAtt

Ankit and others,

Actually as I've said -- I've just traded them on the go -- generally my strategy is to select a few stocks which MAY run on that particular day and keep in my watchlist. Once I FEEL that it has started moving, I load the chart and check for Cross-over.
If okay I take the trade else forget for the time being till that time I again FEEL the move coming ...

(BUT sometimes I just take the trade, like today TISCO above 410 is a b/o, so I bot a 430 call irrespective of EMA crossover.)

No backtesting, no logging etc. The ealier post was actually a response to Regardson trading stocks.

What actually happens is that sometimes even liquid stocks do not have volumes (HDFC/HDFC Bank - any one which Regardson then left out from his list) but stocks which are in limelight (like TISCO today, Infra stocks etc) and also some stocks which I screen on the basis of b/o - b/d of trendlines, patterns are followed for potential trades.

Again margin available, mood, etc plays an important role in trading.

Ankit and others,

Actually as I've said -- I've just traded them on the go -- generally my strategy is to select a few stocks which MAY run on that particular day and keep in my watchlist. Once I FEEL that it has started moving, I load the chart and check for Cross-over.
If okay I take the trade else forget for the time being till that time I again FEEL the move coming ...

(BUT sometimes I just take the trade, like today TISCO above 410 is a b/o, so I bot a 430 call irrespective of EMA crossover.)

No backtesting, no logging etc. The ealier post was actually a response to Regardson trading stocks.

What actually happens is that sometimes even liquid stocks do not have volumes (HDFC/HDFC Bank - any one which Regardson then left out from his list) but stocks which are in limelight (like TISCO today, Infra stocks etc) and also some stocks which I screen on the basis of b/o - b/d of trendlines, patterns are followed for potential trades.

Again margin available, mood, etc plays an important role in trading.
Thanks stocks.murtaza

I agree to that... I have been trading tisco for a long time.. very good share to trade and very much volatile.. I agree to you and also jpassoc. If you could help us with some more stocks to keep an eye.. do let us know.. will definitely come out with a result.

bandlab2

my observation is with stocks go exactly as per rules espeially the entry. no aggressive trades. no touching, no kissing, no sleeping together. EMA, Stoch should be one on another, clear cossover visible from a distance. today i got in hdfc lik this and got 30 points and even when nifty crashed fom 4370 to 4335 in one tick, hdfc didnt fall much.

i have icharts premium plus account, it allows to open 4 stocks in one window. keep a watch on the movement and whenever EMA is crossing, maximize that stock panel and watch carefully and initiate the trade. once done close that window

today was a chopy day, market is nervos due to bdget and ambanis tussle. tomorrow market will start in red zone (dow down 180 points now) and will try to move up and down. i think we should avoid trading till tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.