Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitesh05

Emas didnt cross at 1435 in my charts at least....they were close to kiss only....nothin more than that....at best 1420 was the candle where closest kiss occurred.
Ideally, this trade was not according to the core system.
ankit in my chart EMA cross was very clear..........I am using Sharekhan TT

At 2:30 , the 30 stock has not crossed it was negative ....:confused:

St

ag_fx

Hi Traders,

Till yesterday, I was papertrading and yesterday eve.. I started real trading with cash.. Since, I had a bad exp earlier..my fear is still with me.. trying to overcome that..

But doing a papertrading and real is totaly different ..

All trades are only in cash segment...

Yest... just brought suzlon and able to even it without any loss..

Look at today...

1. Cipla = -1
2.DLF = -1.17
3.JP Ass = - 0.70
4.Suzlon = -1

Total loss = 3.87 pts

Last trade of today TISCO = 7.94 pts profit.... Could have made 14.55 pts but was feared... eventhough I put Trl Stp.. but fear ... could not follow the exit statergy...

Thank god.. was able to cover all losses...
yes dude.....real cash trading is much much different from paper trading...thats why our emotions need to be under our control....what happened to me today was also due to emotions....
Its like playing cricket in nets and in the Live match...Only exp with live trades can help us.

ag_fx

At 2:30 , the 30 stock has not crossed it was negative ....:confused:

St
I use icharts...and I saw a slight bullish crossover!! you use investbulls right?I guess other traders also saw 30 min stoch bullish at 1430!!

I use icharts...and I saw a slight bullish crossover!! you use investbulls right?I guess other traders also saw 30 min stoch bullish at 1430!!
Yes in Investbull charts it is clearly down...I can post the chart...no ambiguity there...

Correctness of data and charts is another problem now...

He Prabhu.....kya kya dekhein ??

ST

bandlab2

Hi Traders,

Till yesterday, I was papertrading and yesterday eve.. I started real trading with cash.. Since, I had a bad exp earlier..my fear is still with me.. trying to overcome that..

But doing a papertrading and real is totaly different ..

All trades are only in cash segment...

Yest... just brought suzlon and able to even it without any loss..

Look at today...

1. Cipla = -1
2.DLF = -1.17
3.JP Ass = - 0.70
4.Suzlon = -1

Total loss = 3.87 pts

Last trade of today TISCO = 7.94 pts profit.... Could have made 14.55 pts but was feared... eventhough I put Trl Stp.. but fear ... could not follow the exit statergy...

Thank god.. was able to cover all losses...
welcome to the traders zone !!! i had same fear on exiting, dont want to miss on existing gains but at same dont want to miss a big opportunity.

one suggestion, dont take stocks like cipla which is a defensive stock and daily turn-over is less than 200 cr. you need highy liquid stocks

i am glad you ended the day in profits and justified the title 'profit everyday'

Status
Not open for further replies.