Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ag_fx

My View

If there is no gap (15/20 points), its ok to trade straight away :thumb:
I guess so...When market opens flat, the MAs and Stoch align fairly faster and could be trusted. We will have to wait and see if this holds true always.

Since we were dicey on the 1030 issue, today morning I didnt tae the full lots. But rather took 2/3 of them.

On a gap day, the emas and stochs go haywire and take time to realign to price action. Like sunil sir said the other day, the MAs have magnet effect on price action and thus gaps are to be treated cautiously.

I request others to also brainstorm here with their observations so that we all can trade profitably.

Hello Ankit/Pride

Plz tell which broker u are using and wat brokerage u are paying.
I am using Rmoney and RKGlobal.I find their brokerages as least. In case you know any other broer with lower costs, do let us all know. :)

ag_fx

well i m not paper trading...one lot of mini nifty
Thats your call. The reason I urged you to paper trade this method first was beacause of your novice question. Do take a look at first page of this thread to acquaint urself with the rules first and den only put ut hard money online. Its better to wait and test than being impatient to trade.

Just my 2 cents.

Happy Trading

Mangafreakz

Thats your call. The reason I urged you to paper trade this method first was beacause of your novice question. Do take a look at first page of this thread to acquaint urself with the rules first and den only put ut hard money online. Its better to wait and test than being impatient to trade.

Just my 2 cents.

Happy Trading
For the Charts , are you also using the ones from Investbulls like Pride Sir ? I am planning to get 1 months subscription.

Rajadhiraj

Some info on the Indicators used in this system and Time Period involved

In our case the period used for stoch is 8

Stoch = (Close - Lowest Low value of last 8 bars) / (8 bars HHV - LLV)

so delay of 5 x 8 = 40 minutes

% K uses avg of 3, so another delay of 10 mins = 50 Mins

% D uses avg of 4, so another delay of 15 Minutes = 65 Mins

Similarly EMA 13, also take 65 Mins to get rid of yesterdays effect.

So after 11 am, there will be no impact of yesterdays price on 5 Mins TF

Where as for 30 Mins TF it will always carry info of price data (or lag) for last 13 bars ~ cummulative effect of 1 day on rolling basis.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.