Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurAtt

Ok -- That is Power India Bulls. Will not work with me as I do not have an a/c with them.
I have with IndiaInfoline. Hmm.. lets see -- maybe I wil invest with InvestBulls or ICharts ...

Thanks once again Anshul.

sibumajumdar

HI sibu,

You won't be able to get 30 minutes chart in PIB...........atleast i was not able to get the 30 minute chart..........you can download amibroker and connect it with PIB to get a proper 30 minute chart.......make sure to backfill the data for 2-3 days so that you can get the 30 minute stoch readings......

Dear AR,

Thanks at first. U mean I have to be a subscriber to Amibroker in addition to PIB. Plz reply if iam right. Thanks again

You can download the software from the following link:

http://www.geocities.com/cemcompusoft/PIBtoAB.htm

It also has clear instructions as to how to connect ami with PIB.........it works for me as I am an ab-initio trader but for professionals i don't know how useful it will be as PIB only updates (writes to the csv file) only after 5 minutes.........in a nut shell the charts will be updated only after 5 minutes......but in case of emergency you can always force sync it whenever you want.

Thanks and Regards,

Anshul Rai
Hi
You can download free yahoo rt which will be more faster than PIB... But wont be able to do furtures and yahoo does not support furtures... So you need to run both... According to this method.. its 0 delay.. I am going to try .. it tried with us market.. but could not judge as i did not have any other TS to compare .. but will be able to compare with PIB and sharekhan 2morrow.

Hi
You can download free yahoo rt which will be more faster than PIB... But wont be able to do furtures and yahoo does not support furtures... So you need to run both... According to this method.. its 0 delay.. I am going to try .. it tried with us market.. but could not judge as i did not have any other TS to compare .. but will be able to compare with PIB and sharekhan 2morrow.
gr8 help thanx!!!!!!!!

.Pride.

It was a THANDDA day dude....No trades till 1400. The 30 min stoch kept us away from entering in the direction market was moving.

Finally entered a trade close to 1410 and got out netting close to 5 points. I lost 3 points due to slippage. Ideally at best a 10 point trade was it.

None the less, No negative close. "Profit everyday" stands tall.:thumb:

Happy Trading
yeah...the 30min stoch is sometimes so lazy that its frustrating...

by they way, the 'profit everyday' tag should be taken with a pinch of salt, as it was placed just to attract some eyeballs to a new thread. :p
take today for example...if someone was solely relying on this strategy, it was a complete waste of 5 hours of his life...I wouldn't call that profitable...

better to read it as 'profit almost everyday' :)

Pride,Even if one has made little profit today it is "profit" .One should not consider the 5 hours waste because if a person incurs loss he is losing money & manhours both.Here atleast everyone is testing your system & giving their opinions & making some money.
People spend thosands to buy technical analysis courses from snake oil vendors & tips from so called Gurus who themselves can't trade & make money with their own tips.

So my opinion is even if one is making little money it is WONDERFUL because he is learning something & Earning also:thumb:

:D

Last edited:

hitesh05

yeah...the 30min stoch is sometimes so lazy that its frustrating...

by they way, the 'profit everyday' tag should be taken with a pinch of salt, as it was placed just to attract some eyeballs to a new thread. :p
take today for example...if someone was solely relying on this strategy, it was a complete waste of 5 hours of his life...I wouldn't call that profitable...

better to read it as 'profit almost everyday' :)
well pride ur system has also given us 22 points in nifty today, it's a different issue that while waiting fr the crossover of 5min stoc. the trade was closed within 4-6 points of profit.....

Thanks fr giving us this wonderful method...........I think even a housewife or a retired person can trade it.......

Regards...

ag_fx

well pride ur system has also given us 22 points in nifty, it's a different issue that while waiting the crossover of 5min stoc. the trade was closed within 4-6 points of profit.....

Thanks fr giving us this wonderful method...........I think even a housewife or a retired person can trade it.......

Regards...
U cudnt have gathered 22 points with the system today in any case from that trade alone. You have to wait for the stoch crossovers and Ema crossovers. If you dont,in longer run you will get hit on the wrong side several times.

But none the less,it is an amazing method to trade. No doubts about it.

sibumajumdar

Pride,Even if one has made little profit today it is "profit" .One should not consider the 5 hours waste because if a person incurs loss he is losing money & manhours both.Here atleast everyone is testing your system & giving their opinions & making some money.
People spend thosands to buy technical analysis courses from snake oil vendors & tips from so called Gurus who themselves can't trade & make money with their own tips.

So my opinion is even if one is making little money it is okay because he is learning something & Earning also:thumb:

:D

Dear Bimbo,

I am fully agree with u. Thnx 2 u , Pride & ALL.

SM

Status
Not open for further replies.