Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.
One small doubt

when the trading day begins, do we wait for the 30 min stoch to crossover and then only start monitoring 5 min TF?

Or is it like we see that 30 min stoch is bullish and so straightaway move to 5 min TF and start monitoring 5 min TF.

Hello

Is there anyway in amibroker, where i can have one bar at a time per click. I guess some option is there in Tools -> Bar replay but i am unable to configure. Plzzz help

Skgarg ur charts look Ok.Secondly read the rules from Page 1.Pride has mentioned thatif 30 mins stoch is already bullish but not Overbought then if 5 mins stochs is crossing & similarly 5/13 ema 5min cross is also happening one can take long position.Vice versa for sell

Skgarg ur charts look Ok.Secondly read the rules from Page 1.Pride has mentioned thatif 30 mins stoch is already bullish but not Overbought then if 5 mins stochs is crossing & similarly 5/13 ema 5min cross is also happening one can take long position.Vice versa for sell
Thanks a lottt, i think now i have understood. Can u plz help with bar replay so that i can have one bar per click.

.Pride.

thanks for the appreciation guys :)

I've added a compilation of some important posts from this thread to the second post of the very first page.

I hope it helps.

ps. winstonn, I'm a huge fan of you thread. still learning to identify those patterns in real time. thanks!

ag_fx

Hello Pride,

one of the best systems came across, will definitely include in my trading methods,

will also test on forex, commodites for it's robustness and immortality!

Again thanxs for sharing such a nice system!:thumb:

Regards,
Winston
Winston,

I too, am a big fan of your thread. Have learnt a lot from there. I too do Forex and would appreciate any of your findings on forex/commodities to be shared here for the system.

Thanks

Happy Trading

MurAtt

Bad day today i.e. missed out on all the fun as I was out of office today after the 1st trade BUT had taken 2 lots NF long at 4323 as a flag formation AND in anticipation of NF I HnS too. SL got triggered at 4315 and then it was Zee Boom Ba -- missed the whole move .... :(

btw did someone post an AFL here for the system?

Status
Not open for further replies.