Pride's Intra-Day Strategy [Profit Everyday]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

can someone please help with this amibroker settings....I am unable to get them right. If anyone who is using amibroker for trading pride's method and has set up the settings it wud be of great help. I have got 5 & 13 EMA.

In stoch % D = 8,3,4
stoch % K = 8,3

But the time frame settings i am not being able to get right. it isnt showing me 30 min time frame.
SK, your setting in right...I guess..

ag_fx

Hi Pride and ankit,

One more doubt,,, what would u do if you get something like this...

I remember Ankit, you took a trade in these kind of situation.. I guess we could do that, thinking 50/50. a buy signal at 1713.
I did.But it was not this. EMAs are visual in nature. When I took the trade, prices were in a consolidation range. EMAs were practically parrallel to horiz axis and to each other.
Here you see a bullish price action and thus EMAs are far off. I wouldnt have taken this trade.

Happy Trading

.Pride.

guys, stoch will keep showing crossovers, but I think it would be prudent to take positions only when EMAs crossover. Granted there will not be many triggers in a day, but those trades that do get triggered will have a higher chance of success.

ag_fx

3. But when it comes to a trendy market... Check this out Suzlon Cash with both with stoch settings 4 and the other one with 3 and also we should think about the trailing stop. Check this out Suzlon cash

4.And Last one, Will this Short be safe to trade... Check this Tata Steel Cash of both 5min and 30 min. as the 30min is not in good favour.

For Suzlon again the same thing..emas are same...not much difference for entry. only exit wil be earlier using 8,3,3 I guess.

For tisco, I guess u shud wait for 30 min candle to close to consider a bearish crossover. In case u did, it seems a valid trade.

Rajadhiraj

guys, stoch will keep showing crossovers, but I think it would be prudent to take positions only when EMAs crossover. Granted there will not be many triggers in a day, but those trades that do get triggered will have a higher chance of success.
hmmm, Don't know why but I had got it the other way round ...

So effectively Stoch on 30 is the filter and

The Stoch on 5 and EMA Cross on 5 Mins TF are both the trigger for the trade,

Thanks Ankit and Pride for the clarification

Skgarg,there are two ways to do this 1) open File-new-linked charts & open 1 as 30 mins & another as 5 mins.Then Plot stochastics on both .The 2 nd method is

given by Rajadhiraj on first Page .He has given Afl to be plotted on 5 mins chart only.He has given afl for 30 mins stochastics to be plotted on 5 mins.Then u drag & drop 5 mins stochs in the same or another pane.

Hope this helps
Hello Bimbo

Thanks a lot for replying

When i am clicking on File->New, i am not getting the linked charts option. Also in the time frames, i am not getting 30 minutes option. What i am getting is 1 min,5 min,7 min,10 min,12 min,20 min...i remember somewhere these frames can be adjusted but not getting them now.

As for the AFL, i got it but now where do i have to put it?

Thanks a lot for bearing with me...looking forward to ur reply

.Pride.

hmmm, Don't know why but I had got it the other way round ...

So effectively Stoch on 30 is the filter and

The Stoch on 5 and EMA Cross on 5 Mins TF are both the trigger for the trade,

Thanks Ankit and Pride for the clarification
the series of actions for initiating a long trade should be in this order:

1. Confirm whether 30min stoch is bullish.

2. Confirm that 5min stoch is bullish.

3. Wait for bullish crossover in EMA and enter when candle closes to confirm EMA crossover.

4. Exit when 5min stoch shows bearish crossover.

Do the opposite for going short.

ok i got the 30 min TF option now. :clap:

Please help me with getting both 30 min as well as 5 min stoch together so that i can view. Also is there any option where a replay of the bars can be done one at a time?

Status
Not open for further replies.