Power Indiabulls 4.1 Intraday Ticklist To Amibroker

I WANT TO GET LIVE DATA FROM pib 4.1 to excel directly is it possible
can u suggest me the method or formulae what is your charges
thanks
as156

Hi PageNotFound, I have registered with Indiabulls to get the real time data from the data folder however, I noticed the csv file has only time, price and volume data for each stocks, Please advice how I can get the Open Interest and other dat from Indiabulls

pls help i m having amibroker software v4.80.2 , but in that only dow is coming if i want to analyse indian stocks then how to add them pls pls help

Try This - First Of All See Amibroker Demo File On Net.try To Add
Idea.ns - .ns Extention Required Since Data Is From Yahoo.
Try This & Best Of Luck
As156

Hi
i'm not able to get "PIB intraday data" format in import option. I have copied this format file into c:\pro"files\amibroker\format directory. Still i can't get it in import ascii > file type box.
How to get that one?

Thank you...

Hi
i'm not able to get "PIB intraday data" format in import option. I have copied this format file into c:\pro"files\amibroker\format directory. Still i can't get it in import ascii > file type box.
How to get that one?

Thank you...
just do it
1. open default.format into notepad (file into c:\pro"files\amibroker\format directory)
2. open PIB Intraday Data into notepad and copy data and overwright it into default.formate file and save it now open amibroker chooce default
:):)