Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

biyasc

saw relcapital,above 747,its flying.
yes, above 747 its flying. but within 10:05 the stock price hit 760. which is 18 rs. higher than previous closing. so what do you suggest. would you prefer your clients to buy at this level?

sbi second target 1095 also hits.

i cant update here naa,its ok,what u said is right,it had second level,which i am writing from 3-4 days of 759,when it trades above that u can carry ur positions.

biyasc

sbi second target 1095 also hits.

i cant update here naa,its ok,what u said is right,it had second level,which i am writing from 3-4 days of 759,when it trades above that u can carry ur positions.
hi, can you tell me one thing. if all of your stocks are hiting targets all the time, then why you are waisting your time to posting messages (one after another). why you are not going to trade. you should be a arabpati within a month.

well,okie,i will love to reply for this,i am 21 years old and would like to run consultancy ,beyond this,how do you know whats my long term plans,you need to show your performance,further why do you think world's best traders also manage funds which are not completely owned by them.why dont they only do their trading
warren buffett holds just 30% stake in berkshire hathway,why don't he owns 100%.hope you got a reply and its an eye opener for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.