Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

biyasc

well,okie,i will love to reply for this,i am 21 years old and would like to run consultancy ,beyond this,how do you know whats my long term plans,you need to show your performance,further why do you think world's best traders also manage funds which are not completely owned by them.why dont they only do their trading
warren buffett holds just 30% stake in berkshire hathway,why don't he owns 100%.hope you got a reply and its an eye opener for you.
thanks for the reply. glad to know that you are going to be next warren buffet. carry on!

after all running a consultancy is better than trading. because you would not loose your hard earned money by giving tips to others.

yaar,i said i do i do my trading but how does that stop me from running a consultancy.and u look so intelligent that i gave u an example of warren buffett and berkshire hathway,so u point it out that way that i am gonna be next warren buffett.i got it what ur trying to do.perfectly okie.hehe,if u couldn't understand the example i gave related to world best traders also bein fund managers,you are gr88888888.all the very best to you,may god bless you.

biyasc

yaar,i said i do i do my trading but how does that stop me from running a consultancy.and u look so intelligent that i gave u an example of warren buffett and berkshire hathway,so u point it out that way that i am gonna be next warren buffett.i got it what ur trying to do.perfectly okie.hehe,if u couldn't understand the example i gave related to world best traders also bein fund managers,you are gr88888888.all the very best to you,may god bless you.
thanks for your blessing.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.