Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Short In Nifty For Monday,target 4110 And 4076.stoploss 4208.
And wat u say about ur this call? I think when did u gave this call Nifty future was trading around 4130. So far it is in loss.....please guide about us...

dev mookerji

ohhh,ur the second person to tell me this,one is my client but suprising he accepts me giving message at the break of 4182,so i really dont think nifty future was at that low and beyond.

sbi,or tcs and all surprising hit their target in 30 mins only but i am sure dev coz i wrote to carry for monday,you might have carried sbi and are now paying loss.coool.

its a routine for me to see all this,i can accept my mistake but no nusamce shall i accept,by the way dev u wrote somewhere satyam will go up,oops its gone 25 rs down first and now infy also beaten,ohh,okie ur stoploss is at 1900.good.

further dev by any chance if nifty future was that low whe u saw message,u shouldnt have traded coz stoploss is clearly written and it would have been far enough,so if u dont know risk/reward ratios,u should learn how to trade isnt it so???

further dev by any chance if nifty future was that low whe u saw message,u shouldnt have traded coz stoploss is clearly written and it would have been far enough,so if u dont know risk/reward ratios,u should learn how to trade isnt it so???
I am not talking about my trading, neither I used to check ur calls.....I am very much in disgust due to u because u gave this call in VFM Shout box, which was not needed at all.....

More over once u had given a call...u must monitor that calls...here in this thread itself u can see people had asked u about their fridays short position...u must reply them....

When people are having already short position in nifty, and in loss as per ur call, how u can claim another success of ur call in nifty??

Try to accept own failures....

best luck.

dev mookerji

i actually presumed that they were short at the very break of 4181,and didnt know that they shorted so low,thats why claimed and discuss about vfmdirect at that site,it was even better to call me or sms me about this.

Thanks Dev for bringing up this point.

Hitesh you wrote ..............

Today the nifty calls are different and no stop loss as well.

My point here is we have been short since firday and with the steep stop loss 4208 i guess u want us to hold it. So kindly also mention with the profit figures that u report about the loss that people may incur.

It would be gr8 to see you track the calls given earlier apart from giving new ones.

arre hitesh bhai,
yaar don't stop posting ur list of recos.. was following it for last 2 weeks.. but u didn't post it on friday and not today also..
and yes, mistakes hoti rahti hain.. other ppl will like to point this out.. aap apna achha kaam jaari rakho na...
let others say what they want yaar.. i guess ur sucess rate is more than 80% over the last 2 weeks.. baaki 20% agar galat na hota toh aap bhagwaan hote, insaan nahi.. 80% is damn sexy... pls continue posting ur calls on this forum...

15th June 2007, 03:14 PM
hitesh sabharwal
Re: Positional/intraday Trading Tips

-----------------
The above shows the time the message was posted; so i guess u should not say u presumed that people were short at 4181; AT 3.15 pm when the message was posted markets were nere 4165-4170.

Status
Not open for further replies.