Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

oilman5

no..fund started buying.
watch ongc...its cmd taken charge..tells to flash hidden discovery made to public..luckily oil price moving north...10$ extra profit /barrel...result out dt 28/6/07...enjoy the fruit..before others know.
can u imagine the profit growth...eps>100
intraday buy signal given ..also in weekly chart

this is a gift to member of traderji.com

i will prefer to go short at the higher end of market on friday,if at all otherwise i have caught the top dot on 4325,eatan 200 points can stop trading for 2 days and can start a fresh look at markets from monday,lets see who knows what signal markets give us tommorow.

oilman,thanks,i have stopped shorting in ongc after all targets got hit,lets see,i will definitely see the patterns in that now.thanks for the tip.

POSITIONAL2-3 DAYS : SHORT TATAMOTORS IF TRADES BELOW 648,TARGET 635 AND 621.STOPLOSS 661,SHORT SBI,STOPLOSS 1356,TARGET 1312 AND 1293.SHORT RCOM BELOW 496,TARGET 481 AND 474.carry on with yesterday's tcs short,target is 1170.

rkkarnani

Your call to Short Satyam in Bulls and Bears Newsletter was a 'killer', did a high of 498 (Your SL 499), went down upto 479.80, your target 478. Simply great going man !!!!! Keep it up, though many would have missed your newsletter on Traderji today.

oilman5

no doubt hitesh is best call giver intraday...his entry and openioned view shows a star is born . as for fundamental/news trade..unknown other side of trade......he is polishing his skill.

as already told i am not a call giver...i know what i know by virtue of profession...yes firsthand.

some fact i give ..ongc deals in oil.
selling price of oil determines its profitability.it deals in million tonne...
compare to last yr suddenly oil price jumps 8$/barrel...so can u imagine extra profit in million tonne?
4 new ships has come with oil...pl add that extra production
apart from new discovery of gas field and oil zone[news published in paper]

others also i know...but thats confidential....may be come as news after 2month...
HOPE IT SOLVES YOUR QUERY KINDMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.