Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Hitesh...
I have shorted punj lloyd @ 243.I shorted it, as it is in overbought zone.But for past 3 days it is maintaining that level and looking strong.It never traded between 225-233 convincingly.Can you comment on my position incase you track this.
Thanks
Sunny
YOU REMIND ME OF MY EARLY DAYS,:D,ANYHOW,IF PUNJLLOYD TRADES ABOVE 246 IN CASH,IT MAY SPURT MORE,THOUGH ITS QUITE OVERBOUGHT,BUT KEEP UR EYES CLEAN,IF MARKETS ARE WITNESSING SHORT COVERING OR SHOWING STRENGTH AND PUNJLLOYD IS ABOVE 246.YOUR BETTER OF GETTING OUT ONCE.

Hi Hitesh

I think nobody can match u. Excellent tips dot on targets. I request you to give 2-3 tips for positional trade say for a time frame of 4-5 days which will be of great help as many of us cannot track market on real time basis.
Thanks in advance and keep good work going.

nareshkumarpo
THANKS BRO,HEHE, ZYAADA HO GAYAA.:D
JUST READ TODAY'S TIP,I HAVE WRITTEN A REVIEW OF PURE POSITIONAL TRADES IN LAST 10-15 DAYS.JUST CHECK.I DO GIVE A LOT OF POSITIONAL TRADING TIPS BUT WHAT DO I DO,PEOPLE STILL THINK I AM AN INTRADAY TRADER.:p

IT JUST DON'T GET ANY BETTER HEARING IT AGAIN AND AGAIN.:D

Tips for Monday,11 June,2007

SRF: THE MAJOR SUPPORT IS AT 164 AND 162.BUY AT DIPS OR BUY IF TRADES ABOVE 171 AND SEE 177 AND 190 ABOVE IN COMING SESSIONS.

ASIAN PAINTS:BUY IF TRADES ABOVE 867 WITH A STOPLOSS OF 834 FOR A TARGET OF 895 AND 925 IN COMING DAYS.Accumulate at dips also.

LAXMI MACHINE WORKS:BUY WITH A STOPLOSS OF 2645 FOR A TARGET OF 2801 AND IF TRADES ABOVE 2807,REMAIN LONG TARGET 2900 AND MORE TO COME IN FEW DAYS.
DELIVERY AND POSITIONAL TRADERS ,KEEP BUYING AND ACCUMULATING AT ALL DIPS.

NOTE:

NIFTY(spot):If nifty trades above 4180,the target is 4199 and 4228,The key resistance lies at 4238,if doesn’t close above 4238,short it today in the end.

If trades below 4117,keep shorts wide open and short with heavy volumes.the day 4117 breaks and market trades/closes below this level,short with heavy volumes and see a big crack in nifty.

RCOM: If trades below 510,the target is 505 and below this the target is 493.if trades above 521,the target is 529.If in the end not trading/closing above 533,short it again at higher levels.

RELCAPITAL: The supports are 948,937 and 923,buy on dips for good bounceback from support levels.Keep accumulating at dips.

TATATEA: If trades above 826,buy with a stoploss of 812 for a target of 857 and 867.

TATAMOTORS: Buy if trades above 670 for a target of 684 and 691.If doesn’t trade and cross 670,keep 675 as stoploss and short.

BHARTI: The major support is at 809.If at any point of day,it trades below 809,go short and enjoy.The targets are 792 and 785 soon.A closing below 809 will lead to a crack in bharti.

INFOSYS: If trades above 1978,buy for a target of 1990 and 2002.Trading/closing above 2003 will lead to a rally.IF trades below 1925,short it target is 1900 and below this ……

ONGC: If trades below 858,then only short for a target of 846 and 835 and more.Otherwise above 864 if trades will go upto 874 and 881.

TCS: Buy if trades above 1234 for a target of 1245 and 1253.Short if trades below 1208,the target is 1195,below 1195 ,it’s a crack.

SBI: Buy only above 1389,otherwise go short at higher levels with a stoploss of 1402 for a target of 1328 and 1315.Also short if trades below 1353.

REVIEW OF POSITIONAL TRADES OF LAST 10 DAYS[FROM LAST FRIDAY i.e 1st June/New fno month]

TATAMOTORS: Asked to short the day it breaks 739,it will crack.In 1 week,it cracked 95 rs,last Friday’s low is 646.

BAJAJHIND:ASKING FROM NEARLY 15 DAYS TO SHORT FROM 181 LEVELS,IT TOUCHED 157 LEVEL OF OUR TARGET LIKE DOT.

TCS:GAVE AN OPEN TIP TO SHORT AT 1255 LEVELS ,15-20 DAYS BACK AND SAID CLEARLY 1185 LEVELS WILL COME.IT TOUCHED 1175 TWICE IN LAST 3 SESSIONS.

ONGC: GAVE 903 LEVEL CLEARLY AND SAID ,IT WILL CRACK AND DAILY UPDATED TO GO SHORT.IT TOUCHED 826 ON THURSDAY.

SATYAM: MANY TIMES WRITTEN,THE DAY IT CROSSES 478,BUY AND IT WILL FLY.THURSDAY IT CLOSED ABOVE 478 AND FRIDAY IT TOUCHED 507.

AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST

NIFTY:CLEARLY TOLD LAST FRIDAY ON 1ST JUNE, TO SHORT WITH STOPLOSS OF 4348 AND MAJOR RESISTANCE IS AT 4325,IT TURNED EXACTLY FROM 4325 AND FROM LAST 2 DAYS 4130 OF OUR SUPPORT NOT BREAKING.
NEARLY 200 POINTS EARNED IN NIFTY.

Last edited:
THANKS BRO,HEHE, ZYAADA HO GAYAA.:D
JUST READ TODAY'S TIP,I HAVE WRITTEN A REVIEW OF PURE POSITIONAL TRADES IN LAST 10-15 DAYS.JUST CHECK.I DO GIVE A LOT OF POSITIONAL TRADING TIPS BUT WHAT DO I DO,PEOPLE STILL THINK I AM AN INTRADAY TRADER.:p

IT JUST DON'T GET ANY BETTER HEARING IT AGAIN AND AGAIN.:D
Hi Hitesh,

Since your tips are coming under the title "Positional/intraday Trading Tips", it leads to take it granted for intraday also.

So, why can't you change the title to "POSITIONAL TRADING TIPS" to avoid people thinking you are an intraday trader ?

With regards,
instaalert

HAI VJUNEJA.. I HAVE SEEEN UR QUE.. SO UR AFFRAID
SO U WANT TO ESCAPE FROM LOSSES...
U HAVE PURCHASED CIPLA FUTURE
YOU THING CIPLA HAS A SUPPORT AT 204 RS
OK FINE
I WILL TELL MY IDEAS TO ESCAPE FROM LOSSES OF CIPLA

1>SELL CIPLA CALL 210 @ RS 8 ---10
YOU HAVE FUTURE AT 213

MAX PROFIT OF THIS STRATEGY WILL BE 5 RS IF CIPLA CLOSESS ABOVE 218RS

AND U WILL GET 8 RS DOWN WORDS FOR UR FUTURE = 205= NOLOSS

SECOND METHOD = IF IT GOES DOWN 210 THEN JUST SHOT 600 CIPLA SHARES IN CASH WITH PROPER STOP LOSS.... IF GOES DOWN THEN U CAN MIN UR LOSSES OF FUTURE BY THIS
HMmmmm.... Thanks Bro.. seems like a good strategy but already exitted Cipla.. nah buddy I am not afraid of Losses coz I understand it is a part of the game.. The only thing which made me a lil' confused was that my MM was confusing my MIND.. seems i overcame it by selling it at a loss.. no worries man... but I learnt like hell... he he anyways thanx bro.. :)

A wise man once said "Markets are like a vast ocean with loads of fishes in it.. incase you are not lucky to catch any make sure you wait for them to come to you.. but dont run in the ocean after fishes... in the end you shall drown".. :D

P.S. Thanks BUD !! Hitesh you too man keep it rollin !!

Status
Not open for further replies.