Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ratan jain

Vjuneja: Great thinking buddy!

Its rare to find someone thinking about such strict money management.

Just take care of your losers and the winners will take are of themselves

Hi Hitesh...
I have shorted punj lloyd @ 243.I shorted it, as it is in overbought zone.But for past 3 days it is maintaining that level and looking strong.It never traded between 225-233 convincingly.Can you comment on my position incase you track this.
Thanks
Sunny

Hi Hitesh

I think nobody can match u. Excellent tips dot on targets. I request you to give 2-3 tips for positional trade say for a time frame of 4-5 days which will be of great help as many of us cannot track market on real time basis.
Thanks in advance and keep good work going.

nareshkumarpo

Last edited:

kindman

Hey Hitesh some help man...

BUD I bought CIPLA Future @ 213.. it is currently around 211.70.. now my probs is I bought it thinking it will bounce a little and would exit.. but the markets went down... charts tell me and everyone is also saying 204 is the support.. agreed... But my MM does not allow me to place the stop below 210... I cannot take this risk... Can you please look up the charts and tell me whas up with it.. can i recover my cost or should i exit with a loss ???

Plzzz.
THanks,
V.J.
HAI VJUNEJA.. I HAVE SEEEN UR QUE.. SO UR AFFRAID:D:D:D
SO U WANT TO ESCAPE FROM LOSSES...
U HAVE PURCHASED CIPLA FUTURE
YOU THING CIPLA HAS A SUPPORT AT 204 RS
OK FINE
I WILL TELL MY IDEAS TO ESCAPE FROM LOSSES OF CIPLA

1>SELL CIPLA CALL 210 @ RS 8 ---10
YOU HAVE FUTURE AT 213

MAX PROFIT OF THIS STRATEGY WILL BE 5 RS IF CIPLA CLOSESS ABOVE 218RS

AND U WILL GET 8 RS DOWN WORDS FOR UR FUTURE = 205= NOLOSS

SECOND METHOD = IF IT GOES DOWN 210 THEN JUST SHOT 600 CIPLA SHARES IN CASH WITH PROPER STOP LOSS.... IF GOES DOWN THEN U CAN MIN UR LOSSES OF FUTURE BY THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.