Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the people who visit this site are young and fall in the category of Greed and Fear.

My friend went long on NDTV with 6600 shares with 300K+ as margin. He went long at 239. BUt the market suddenly fell and the broker closed the position at 190 as the total amount got adjusted for MTM loss. Later NDTV recovered at 180 levels and went continuously to 350 and now ofcourse it is above 400.
If it had not falledn suddely he would have made more than 6 laks ie (600 *(350-239).

This is an example of Greed and Fear.

When I said GOD it does not mean GOD literally, but who is no 1 analyst among the stock markte gurus.

yes aashish sir,4220 can be new stoploss level.it becomes difficult for me to give this basic ideas,i think,i will have to start writing this as well coz lot of new guys won't do this themselves.

Friends,

I do not think market will fall today. Our markets are closely following world markets. Asian markets recovered from their lows and even gone into black.

May be nifty will touch 4250 by the end of the day if not more.

NOw it may not fall below 4165(Nifty future). Tomorrow if inflation figure is market friendly then th market may touch 4290 levels.

For today it is better not to short unless it breaches 4165.

U

uasish

If your thinking could have helped ,we can send our 'Tourture Team',hope you understand my joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.