Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friends,

HITESH IS DOING A WONDERFUL JOB

Those criticising him are jokers. Because he is not charging anyhthing for his great service and he is not forcing you to follow his advice.

People should understand that even if God gives them advice on the stock market they should not apply ti blindly. They should apply their mind before investing or trading. After all it is their money.

Several people gave advice on this site for few days but they started charging after that. If they are confident of their analysis they need not charge because they can earn money in the market.

Hitesh need not reply to junk questions about his age, experience and the money he invested in the market. Still he is replying with patience.

HItesh will become friend, philosopher and guru on the stock market if he continues his great work.

May GOD bless him with health and wealth.

R

ratan jain

Friends,

People should understand that even if God gives them advice on the stock market they should not apply ti blindly.
Come on now, why drag GOD into all this.. :)

Anyway, when GOD gives me a tip, I would definitely blindly trade on it, as compared to trading blindly on any other tipsters tip!

Oh! GOD! I hope you are listening to me! :)

U

uasish

Hitesh the SL @ 4234 (and at 12.14 the price of Nifty Fut= 4194 to 4187) the 2nd tgt of 4130 is more favourable to r/r parameter,then 1st Tgt,however 2nd Tgt is probable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.