Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okie,RATAN JAIN SIR AND DEV,RATHER DEV,I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY,MR.RATAN JAIN AND ALL MY FAVOURITE SENIORS,YOU KEPT ON COMMENTING THAT I AM HERE TO GATHER CLIENTS BUT I KEPT ON SAYING,I HAVE NEVER ASKED ANYONE TO JOIN ME AND NOR SHALL I TRY TO ADVERTISE AT ANY COST AND WILL BE COMMITED HERE AND REPLY BACK ANY QUERIES IF I AM TRACKING THEIR SHARES.

I HOPE YOU HAVE SEEN THE AMOUNT BEING CHARGED AT VALUENOTES.COM AND IF ANYONE HAD JOINED ME FROM THIS FORUM ,I HAD CHARGED ONLY HALF AMOUNT BECAUSE I COULD SEE THE GUYS WERE NEW TO TRADING AND NEED TO LEARN TRADING AS WELL WHICH I ALWAYS TEACH MY CLIENTS ON PHONE,
HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSSED TO TRADE??? WHAT ARE AND SHOULD BE THEIR CUSTOM DESIGNED STRATEGY??? AND HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSE TO DIVERISY IN INVESTMENTS AND TRADING, AND FURTHER A LOT ABOUT HOW TO PLAY IN A RIGHT MANNER WITH THESE LEVELS.

and dev and ratan jain sir and all other ,THOSE TIPS ARE MINE ONLY AND I OWN BULLS AND BEARS,THATS PERSONAL COMPANY AND COMPLETELY CONTROLLED BY ME.
ONE MAN COMPANY BECAUSE I TRADE AND RESERACH ALONE.

RATAN,DO TALK TO SUNONDO AND ASK HIM MY PHONE NO. AND COMPARE IT WITH THE PHONE NO. GIVEN AT VALUENOTES.COM.

SO,NOW WHEN YOU KNOW ,I WRITE AT VALUENOTES AND THERE IS NO NEED OF ME STEPPING UP ANY HELP HERE.

AND ANYHOW,YOU CAN SEE ALL THOSE TIPS AT VALUENOTES DAILY,NOBODY ASKED ME EXCEPT 1,HOW IS HE SUPPOSSED TO TRADE WITH THOSE LEVELS WHOM I REPLIED INSTANTLY.
TILL SOMEBODY WILL ASK ME,HOW WILL I REPLY AND THINK OF HELPING.

SIGNING OFF FOR NOW AND THANKS FOR ALL COMMENTS ,ABUSES AND BEING BEST CRITICS.

RATAN JAIN SIR AND MANY OTHERS,I ENJOYED IT A LOT.MAYBE WE COULD HAVE MADE BETTER RELATIONS HERE.HEHE.

Okie,RATAN JAIN SIR AND DEV,RATHER DEV,I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY,MR.RATAN JAIN AND ALL MY FAVOURITE SENIORS,YOU KEPT ON COMMENTING THAT I AM HERE TO GATHER CLIENTS BUT I KEPT ON SAYING,I HAVE NEVER ASKED ANYONE TO JOIN ME AND NOR SHALL I TRY TO ADVERTISE AT ANY COST AND WILL BE COMMITED HERE AND REPLY BACK ANY QUERIES IF I AM TRACKING THEIR SHARES.

I HOPE YOU HAVE SEEN THE AMOUNT BEING CHARGED AT VALUENOTES.COM AND IF ANYONE HAD JOINED ME FROM THIS FORUM ,I HAD CHARGED ONLY HALF AMOUNT BECAUSE I COULD SEE THE GUYS WERE NEW TO TRADING AND NEED TO LEARN TRADING AS WELL WHICH I ALWAYS TEACH MY CLIENTS ON PHONE,
HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSSED TO TRADE??? WHAT ARE AND SHOULD BE THEIR CUSTOM DESIGNED STRATEGY??? AND HOW ARE THEY SUPPOSE TO DIVERISY IN INVESTMENTS AND TRADING, AND FURTHER A LOT ABOUT HOW TO PLAY IN A RIGHT MANNER WITH THESE LEVELS.

and dev and ratan jain sir and all other ,THOSE TIPS ARE MINE ONLY AND I OWN BULLS AND BEARS,THATS PERSONAL COMPANY AND COMPLETELY CONTROLLED BY ME.
ONE MAN COMPANY BECAUSE I TRADE AND RESERACH ALONE.

RATAN,DO TALK TO SUNONDO AND ASK HIM MY PHONE NO. AND COMPARE IT WITH THE PHONE NO. GIVEN AT VALUENOTES.COM.

SO,NOW WHEN YOU KNOW ,I WRITE AT VALUENOTES AND THERE IS NO NEED OF ME STEPPING UP ANY HELP HERE.

AND ANYHOW,YOU CAN SEE ALL THOSE TIPS AT VALUENOTES DAILY,NOBODY ASKED ME EXCEPT 1,HOW IS HE SUPPOSSED TO TRADE WITH THOSE LEVELS WHOM I REPLIED INSTANTLY.
TILL SOMEBODY WILL ASK ME,HOW WILL I REPLY AND THINK OF HELPING.

SIGNING OFF FOR NOW AND THANKS FOR ALL COMMENTS ,ABUSES AND BEING BEST CRITICS.

RATAN JAIN SIR AND MANY OTHERS,I ENJOYED IT A LOT.MAYBE WE COULD HAVE MADE BETTER RELATIONS HERE.HEHE.
Hitesh, my friend,

I Was knowing that Bulls & bears news letter belongs to u, from the first day of publishing that in valuenotes in the month of may. I am not against it. Nor against u for providing tips. I mentioned here it to give link to Mr Kunwarsankalpa.

Though I am against Daytrading & daytrading tips. We cann't ignore the advisory services. Here in the forum, where we people have knowledge about TA, talk about it. But for new peoples either they have to learn this by spending minimum 01 year for basic knowldge of Ta.

This can be sound nice but in practical application not possible, as this required sufficient time and pessence for a person.

Tips or advices are being given by experts in all the fields, may it be a beauty tips/health tips/batting tips/bowling tips/Exam tips/interview tips/cooking tips etc...etc. So tips word is available in the all sphere of life. People even donn mind accepting those tips from the experts.

Even Expert of this forums, when reads papers like ET/BS etc & unknowingly accepts the tips of the experts may it be fundamentally or any breakout news.

Though I never checked your calls, and not having idea abour the accuracy of it, if they are accurat, u will get clints, other wise not. it is subjective.

But only thing, the procedure u followed by using this forum for getting clints, is not true and thats the only reason senior people of this forum against you, I think.

I have joined here something two weeks back. I had no idea about traderji, before that.

dev mookerji

sunil saranjame at his best and dev,half are day trading tips and half are positional trading tips,if you can cliam 8% increase in delivery tip as a swing or positional tip,i am making 10-15% every 2-3 days in airdeccan and many and those are fno stocks,that means huge money per lot and i dont believe you never saw inox tip or few other delivery tips that i had given.

now if you never checked what do i do???.If i cared so much who's against me and who's not,i won't be able to do anything on my own.Wherever i write,i have seen people trying their best from orkut.com biggest community of stocks to traderji and ...to try n raise questions and all but nobody comes up and write their ideas and talk about their deals,their shares which work and their predictions. anyhow,

It just don't matter yaar.I just wanted to clear the air that i am not copying tips ,i write at valuenotes also,anyhow and dont tell me ,i dont reply to people who'r not paying me.

thanks dev and others.

till you are clear in your heart that you are not doing anything unethical - you need not bother about the world. If you are confused - phone a friend helpline le lena to confirm your path.

:)

Hitesh I think you should stop bothering about what others thinkand say about you.Mostly it is just jealousy I think.I have not seen your tips so cannot hazard a guess to their accuracy but in my experience anybody who gets so much negative comments is doing something right.Carry on and like aroymkp says in the post above,if you think in your heart that you are right then you are.

sunil saranjame at his best and dev,half are day trading tips and half are positional trading tips,if you can cliam 8% increase in delivery tip as a swing or positional tip,i am making 10-15% every 2-3 days in airdeccan and many and those are fno stocks,that means huge money per lot and i dont believe you never saw inox tip or few other delivery tips that i had given.

now if you never checked what do i do???.If i cared so much who's against me and who's not,i won't be able to do anything on my own.Wherever i write,i have seen people trying their best from orkut.com biggest community of stocks to traderji and ...to try n raise questions and all but nobody comes up and write their ideas and talk about their deals,their shares which work and their predictions. anyhow,

It just don't matter yaar.I just wanted to clear the air that i am not copying tips ,i write at valuenotes also,anyhow and dont tell me ,i dont reply to people who'r not paying me.

thanks dev and others.
Hitesh,
The concern from members is that u were posting with commercial interests also in mind. Traderji is not for promoting one's paid services.

I have seen u helping general members too ... I think you should post ur calls and keep helping other members while keeping the commercial interests away while posting here like many other members who share their research and help others.

I am not against on sharing of 'ur calls or research, but the commercial angle to it troubles me and many others.

Hitesh Hi,

My friend you have been doing a good job by posting your recomendation's here. I follow your calls regularly and do trade and on them. So request you to carry on the good work here only.

regards.

sunil

hai hitesh, keep going. A day trader has to earn money in many ways, and should not confine himself to day trading.So it is wise on your part to start a paid service.But unknowingly, you may have advertised it in traderji.So please everybody forgive hitesh if he has made a mistake.Let us not push out good members from our forum.Keep going Hitesh!!!
bye
ravi

R

ratan jain

Hitesh I think you should stop bothering about what others thinkand say about you.Mostly it is just jealousy I think.I have not seen your tips so cannot hazard a guess to their accuracy but in my experience anybody who gets so much negative comments is doing something right..
Yes, that means that sanjeev nanda was right in running over 7 people, because he is also getting negative comments in the media.

similarly, wherever there is water and power shortage, resulting in negative comments, the government must surely be doing a good job by depriving the people of water and power.

and hey I forgot the underworld! they must be doing the right thing too by making extortion demands, for they get negative comments in the media too.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.