Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
wat do u think abt thermax - its at about rs 500 for the last week but many are putting its target at 580....

do u think its its the right time to enter this stock??

nifty came exactly to 4288 ,dot on my target below 4308,airdeccan touched 143,given to short below 147 with a target of 142.rcom made a dot high at 517 and asked again to short below 511 for a target of 503,it hit 503.55,bharti after touching stop,u turned and came exactly to my target of 835 as its low.

all and all a sick and few target hitting day.,

Hi Hitesh,

Don't take me wrong buddy... But I have been following your thread from DAY 1 but unfortubately have not been able to execute even a single trade.. Buddy please if you could explain what "IF it trades above..." mean.. is this that the script should remain above or below that price for x no of minutes or hours or is it that the script should just touch that level. Do volumes at that particular point of time also play any importance....

Regards,
V.J.

not even a single trade,ahaaan ,man ??? hehe,it means you have to learn trading,thats one truth,okie.

second,if rcom doesnt cross 517,short it with stop of 521 is what u will find in today's tip which i later updated to short at the break of 511 for a target of 503.

see,now,rcom goes down below 511 in first shot and then also bounce back once to 512.5,now when it takes second shot at 510,you have solid confimation of shorting.

what if it would have directly gone to 507 first,then u have to wait for some bounce and see whether it tries to cross 511 or not.

Index supports and resistance does matter to index stocks.when rcom was going below 511,nifty was at 4309,i asked to short nifty[futures] if trades below 4308[spot],so you have to coincide and look out from a broder horizon also.

yes volumes matter,a stock many days can beat and disregard index movement also,you have to see that too.

the best was you could have shorted rcom,when you saw it made high dot at my level of 517 and never tried to cross it again.

ohhh... thanks BUD!!! Will try doing this too.. lets see how this works.. have my fingers crossed. :D

Regards,
V.J.

P.S. Get well soon man... coz after your GF we all want some time of urs to help us make some Moolah ;)

abe gf banane kaa time hi nahi milta bro, mom doggie bhi nahin paalne deti,whole my college life,i was learning to trade and finding ways not to ruin my balance sheet.hehe,and i missed all chances with gals.haha.

now ..........

Man this is so damn true yaar.. we can be bros... jo bhe pataye bhaag he gaye kyuki usse sahe figure toh mujhe stock charts ke lagte thei.. he he :D

bak bak karke stock markets ke baare main paka he deta tha... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.