Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ratan jain

your posts show how mature you are nishulove......as regards my worth.....compared to the many senior members who are posting on this forum, I am " worthless "

as regards gobar and all......whats in your brain is coming into your mouth as words, so its ok..... :)

There is some thing like decency, which you have no regard for, nishulove, and I am not going to stoop down to your level and answer you in your own language.....

I can......but I wont.......

oxusmorouz

lolzzzzzzz
look like both of you (mr. bia and ratan noora)gone mad...:D now u are saying me and hitesh are same....hahahaha...i think u guys wont be able to sleep at nights ,,,you will be dreaming about hitesh and nishu.....hahahahahaha
:D :p .......
lets invite all the forum members here and ask...who wants you here...lolzzzz..u will know your worth....
....hehehe bhains poonch uthayegi to gana nahi gayegi.........:D GOBAR hI KAREGIIIIIIII
HITESH....KEEP IT UP
The only guys who will be able to sleep at nights will be those who are illusioned by their new found pride, unknowing and caring little about the truth. Let your luck (calls) go well as long as they can. You will know "your" worth when things go against you, something which some of the members in traderji (RJ in this context), handle very well.

BTW, what people (people, not animals) need is not your tips, for they are not your servants. You by no means are helping people by your calls nor do people trade by it. People come here to learn through discussions, something which you are yet to offer/benefit from.

P.S: I for one would vote for RJ against you.
Have you never witnessed a coin toss giving 8heads in 8 throws?

Last edited:
dear friends,

please declare a ceasefire.... this fight is not good for any body in this group.... let us mint money by using tips and not bad words exchanged in between..... i beg u all again....... pleaseeeeee.......

dear friends,
i agree with koshyssj 'this fight is not good for anybody' please do not use indecent language in thisdecent forum. members come here to exchange their views all members are respected and are having knowledge in their respective field/fields.
so have a healthy atmosphere here.
thanks

U

uasish

Hitesh
You are being appreciated for your zeal.This forum has seriuos traders younger
than you doing Gr8.Most of us r here to develop self,infact you are charging for
your services.
If you can't defend yourself how will you defend your equity ? Mkt CORRECTS not
only price wise but also it's participant's EGO wise,every now & then ,be always
humble.Seen Super Gr8 Trader's being gobbled up by Mkt without even welching.
Your calls are winners , refine it ,to withstand long term Mkt back lash.
In fact you are doing quite good.
Any logical argument is an oppurtunity to backtest your knowledge.Becoz
traders make their own system on their knowledge only.Any illogical argumnt just
bypass. Why are you thinking that Ratan Jain & his so called group has an intention
to block your postings,except Traderji,nobody can block your postings.Which he has
never done.Let me bring you back to reality RJ & his so called group cares a hoot
about other people's calls,they have imbibed there own system,giving consistent
signals everyday.
They are all Survivours.Why did you reacted to call him 'Stupid',he have
ridiculed you,that is his Style,you should learn to come up with more Gr8 calls
consistently,(look how koshyssj does consistently everyday) ,like wise consistently
post your calls without reacting,& earn money ,money only ,then only this peoples
will let you be counted in the same breath.
Risking displeasure from you,i am still urged by self to post this.

Asish

Status
Not open for further replies.