Positional/intraday Trading Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ratan jain

buy nifty future and enjoy not only this month but for life....hold for next 30 years minimum profit guarenteed

:)

stop loss: have ur broker get you out if you die

target : :) let it run :)

biyasc

buy nifty future and enjoy not only this month but for life....hold for next 30 years minimum profit guarenteed

:)

stop loss: have ur broker get you out if you die

target : :) let it run :)
ok. ratan, i am going to buy.:D

biyasc

this shows what a big fool you are and ur stupidity levels,mr. ratan,enjoy ur stupidity.
yha, he is fool. i agree with you. thats why he is earning money from stock market with a diciplined trading system. i would like to be fool if i can earn consistantly:) .

R

ratan jain

hitesh: why do u want to use bad words

did I ever call u a fool?
did I comment on YOUR post?
It shows how immature u are :)

and yes its easier for stupid people to make money in the mkts because the more intelligent you " THINK " you are the more you try to second guess your system....and THIS SENTENCE MY FRIEND HAS BEEN VALIDATED IN THIS FORUM BY SENIOR MEMBERS.

As regards bad words,,,, I can teach you a few, quite a few....I have grown up in Bhendi bazaar and pydhonie, had friends who were pick pockets used gaalis like they were normal words, but still I refrain from using bad words on such an esteemed forum.

PS: I use a few hundred bad words daily too....but not on this forum..

you have to stop treating each reply from anyone as a personal attack on yourself.....

I think I now know for sure that you cant trade for a living...too immature for it... :)

you can give a 100 good calls but you cant make 2 good trades ........

R

ratan jain

nishulove: yes u are right I dont earn a penny...

I earn in rupees :)

maybe u like to earn in pennies?

u trade with pocket money? :)

regarding giving calls I trade a 30 % system...want my calls?

Status
Not open for further replies.