Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

anup0212

[26]..closed trade with 15 points loss..

anup0212

market view; today's last mins price movement indicates we are going for upside tgt of 100 to 120 + point , so 6280+120 makes 6400..in spot let see where NF goes tomorrow ...just remember 3 days of consolidation in a narrow band ...with trend indicates it...see u all..

anup0212

Market View seems mkt is holding upside view it will be confirmed if 6343 crosses convincingly then we can see 6380+ lvl...

anup0212

[27] go long now ..seems we will hold ..tgt and sl wil update later

anup0212

[27] go long now ..seems we will hold ..tgt and sl wil update later
sl keep 6285 spot and tgt 6363 spot side...so all the best..my new year resolution to do less trade :D...mostly postional trade , I will try keep ....

anup0212

[27]..as I was keep saying that whenever I provide sl it become easy target for operator to kill retailers and same happens ..plz keep in mind do not surrender ur profit ...so I have finally decided I will not provide any more SL ...trade and do proper management as per your risk...

anup0212

no clear trend so continue not to trade ...see u all in new year...happy new year to all of you!!

anup0212

past 1 week no clear indication seems in this market of 5 points it is not good to do trade so will wait and as long as no clear direction will sit in sideline...all the best to all...

anup0212

market downside started ard 2 pm when whole day it was sleeping just see almost straight line ..such things are bound to go in either direction...anyway seems we got our first sign of weakness and if that cotinues further NF will test 6150 for sure ..so tomorrow could be a real test for NF ...but on upside 6350 is strong resistance ....seems we are not ready for new high...

market downside started ard 2 pm when whole day it was sleeping just see almost straight line ..such things are bound to go in either direction...anyway seems we got our first sign of weakness and if that cotinues further NF will test 6150 for sure ..so tomorrow could be a real test for NF ...but on upside 6350 is strong resistance ....seems we are not ready for new high...

why dont you say whether you have a trade long or short today? if you dont have, post your opinoins after market opens.

because "such things are bound to go in either direction" "NF will test 6150 for sure" "but on upside 6350 is strong resistance".....wtf .....

Status
Not open for further replies.