Positional Call on Nifty Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

anup0212

[24 update]..mkt did not hold and it fell in last hours of trade..which I believe is more like event based trigger , we might open low tomorrow but I think we will close in green..let see if that happens or not...

anup0212

[24]as nifty did not hold 6272 lvl so all the way with quick points from 6290 we ended ard 6208 lvl so all ard again of 80 points ...expecting this fall to continue may be for first half and hold with tgt of 6140 lvl from there expecting sharp bounce back...see u all on monday..

[24]as nifty did not hold 6272 lvl so all the way with quick points from 6290 we ended ard 6208 lvl so all ard again of 80 points ...expecting this fall to continue may be for first half and hold with tgt of 6140 lvl from there expecting sharp bounce back...see u all on monday..
Any target for the expected bounce back from 6140

anup0212

Any target for the expected bounce back from 6140
hi ATP, yes I personally feel we should see 6330+ lvl in spot by next week and if we hold this lvl then we will move up to ne high but any close below 6160 lvl in NF will sure pull mkt down..

anup0212

[24] do not hold short if NF spot crossed 6197 lvl so trade accordingly..today downside expected....again...all the best.. also today's closing I am looking on upside so watch and close your profit accordingly..

anup0212

[24]..today's last mins drops for completing the trend so hopefully positions would have closed...so this trade gain of 100 points...see u all tomorrow..expecting a bounce now...

anup0212

market is going no where ..seems somekind of trigger waiting for so as long as not above 6200 spot , spot no where and similarly below 6160 only bear...so right now no trade..

anup0212

guys careful with short mkt operators testing trader patience :D so be very cautious...according to me not a right time to intiate any more short...

Last edited:

anup0212

watch for today's closing and tomorrow RBI policy will act as some trigger expecting a bounce back but let see what happens ..if we close lower( 6130) then some more downside can come may be 20/30 point can come...

anup0212

[25] go long with sl 6170 spot and tgt 6244 spot...

Status
Not open for further replies.